Ablett OUT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ablett OUT

I reckon teams look at us and say - yep we can afford to rest a player they may not have any other week.

smart move by Geelong.

Funny - both teams seem to be resting their most precious commodoties as the result seems foregone. Almost a non-event this match.

Thought the exact same thing U2, and find it kind of amusing considering the thoughts on us resting Cotchin and Martin.

Guess the Cattery can see a big loss coming up and don't want to risk Yabblet MkII in hopeless endeavor.

See, the Cats got scared when they saw we put all of our hand bodied players in the squad.

Gary Ablett out with hamstring tightness -THE AGE

Star Geelong midfielder Gary Ablett has pulled out of the Cats' side to play Richmond at Skilled Stadium on Sunday.

The club says Ablett, who starred for the Cats in their defeat by Carlton on Monday, has withdrawn with hamstring tightness.

He has been replaced in an expanded 25-man squad by Nathan Djerrkura.

The final 22 will be announced later on Friday.

The AGE
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/gary-ablett-out-with-hamstring-tightness-20100430-tyjd.html?autostart=1

AAP

Rumour has it,Geelong found a file in a back room at Gary,s place with a signed contract to the Gold Coast.
Apparently the penalties will be as follows:
*Suspended for this weekend
*No B&F votes for the rest of the year
*Both Premiership medals to be handed back
*His name to be erased from those sides
*Geelong will trade him to Richmond next year.

No Ablett no Scarlett no Corey that leaves 2 genuine consistant top liners that being Chapman and Bartel. Get on the tigers i tell you!!

thegdog said:
No Ablett no Scarlett no Corey that leaves 2 genuine consistant top liners that being Chapman and Bartel. Get on the tigers i tell you!!

You also forgot Selwood, Enright, Johnson (when in form). We also don't have Cotchin and Martin who are replaced by Jackson/Polo. :hihi

No chance we will even get close.

How do Geelong's outs compare to when we pantsed them in the NAB Challenge ?