AA | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AA

Surprised jack made it to the top 40. Not because he doesn't belong there but because I don't think he's rated as highly as he should be by many.

Tross is a lock for the final squad

Deledio - 5 x squad, 1 x AA
Martin - 2, 0
Rance - 2, 1
Riewoldt - 3, 1

Others currently listed:
Cotchin - 1, 1
Ellis - 1, 0
Foley - 1, 0
Maric - 1, 0

Rance and Dusty should make it IMO, Lids may have missed too many games, Jack no chance due to his quiet finish to the season.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Deledio - 5 x squad, 1 x AA
Martin - 2, 0
Rance - 2, 1
Riewoldt - 3, 1

Others currently listed:
Cotchin - 1, 1
Ellis - 1, 0
Foley - 1, 0
Maric - 1, 0

Lids was absolutely robbed of a HBF spot once or twice from memory. Heath Scotland or Bob Murphy got picked ahead of him.

His legacy is changing in the wider footy community, but it would've changed a lot sooner had he got a few more AAs.

Rance and Dusty in. Lids is best 22 but might miss. Jack won't get there but in my AA he would.

rance, lids and dusty make it imo, prolly on the bench

reiwoldt would be far from a disgrace, but the f-line is deep this year - thin on mids (but goldy, fyfe, hanners and danger do make a good start)

Smoking Aces said:
Is it just me or is Cotchin stiff not to be named?

Not surprised. While he adapted to a more effective style of play he had more quiet games this season than I can remember. Worst ball winning season since 2011 and only kicked 12 goals.

As I've said before, Lids would be a lock if he played 20+ games. Martin should be in the final team with Rance IMO. Huge season.

Lids and Martin will be named I tells ya even if they're both on the bench

Incidentally, Cotchin was named AA captain by Jono Brown I believe .... (on FoxFooty, please correct).

artball said:
Rance and Dusty in. Lids is best 22 but might miss. Jack won't get there but in my AA he would.

That's how I see it, except Jack hasn't stood out enough since mid-season to warrant a place. Part of the sacrifice he's made for team success.

Smoking Aces said:
Is it just me or is Cotchin stiff not to be named?

Nah not stiff at all. Knew he was zero chance of making it and rightly so. Has grown as a leader tremendously this year, but overall has had a very average season. Lowest disposal numbers he's had for a while (only averaging 25 a game). All the mids in the squad would be averaging high 20s at least. Can think of heaps of mids who have had better seasons. Still miles off his 2012 season, and critics will say he doesnt hit the scoreboard enough. I think fair enough.