A reminder about site rules | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

A reminder about site rules

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I don't understand some of the inappropriate posting this weekend considering our good win. Interesting how people felt the need to hit out at others. We've had reported posts, posts deleted or modified, posters given warnings etc. Way too much personal abuse and insults. It's been pretty hectic keeping up with it.

Please remember this is a family forum. If you wouldn't say it to your Grandparents, or children, or have your children say it to others please don't say it here.

The site rules, as put together by the members of this site, can be read here.

Haha snakey. Thanks for the confession and apology. Your posts must have slipped under the radar. Didn't notice them.

Parrott said:
This blog is so boring ...

Makes one wonder why you've spent 5 days and 28 minutes of your life logged in to it and probably even more time in the past reading it without logging in.

rosy23 said:
Makes one wonder why you've spent 5 days and 28 minutes of your life logged in to it and probably even more time in the past reading it without logging in.

Geez you have access to that information rosy? I really don't want to know my figures :help

Very good Rosy. Agree with all you posted. No place for abuse of others on here or bad language.

Jeepers TBH I hadn't even noticed that. Imagine how many productive things I could have done in the time I've spent sharing my pearls of wisdom on PRE. :hihi

rosy23 said:
Jeepers TBH I hadn't even noticed that. Imagine how many productive things I could have done in the time I've spent sharing my pearls of wisdom on PRE. :hihi

Yep I can think of four ;D
th
th

th
th

Yep it's such a shame that there is such a need to make it personal and attack each other.

rosy23 said:
Yep it's such a shame that there is such a need to make it personal and attack each other.

Really? And you get a father of a ex player coming on here and bagging our players? And then you close the thread off. Get him out of this board for gods sake. He's poison and my posts get deleted because of what? Get rid of his whole thread.

Tommy H said:
Really? And you get a father of a ex player coming on here and bagging our players? And then you close the thread off. Get him out of this board for gods sake. He's poison and my posts get deleted because of what? Get rid of his whole thread.

Might be a good idea for you to log off for a while. He said nothing others on here haven't been saying as well. Your personal abuse rather than discussing the opinions was well out of line and a breach of site rules. :mad: