2024 season wrap up | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 season wrap up

We all saw this decline coming, aging stars, recruiting sub standard, losing draft picks by putting all our eggs in a trade that has not been the success we hoped, change of coaching and the club management hierarchy checking out and leaving. We need a period of consolidation from the top down and good recruiting and see where we are in a year or so. It will probably be painful at times but we have to have hope, faith and a little charity for next season.

Reactions: 1 user
Poor year due to injuries but at least we have No 1 draft pick. Young players will muscle up over the break so expect 2025 will be more productive for them. Looking at other lists we could sneak into the eight for 2025 with the right draw.
I did read somewhere that the Lions were muscling in on the prospective number one pick using the father and son trick. We will find out in a short while