2016 BIG FISH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2016 BIG FISH

Dan & Blair need a vouched to BCF this xmas so they can get new rods

After this year i have no faith at all that we would land any of them, interesting Bennell's boofhead manager said that Richardson's comments could affect his players coming out of contract at end of next years negotiations with us (he manages JOM). I am rapt with Yarran & he is perfect for us, was just hoping we could have landed one of Motlop,Hannerbery,Shiel,Treloar etc as well

If we can finish last next year we'll have pick 1.
Will go along way helping to get that big fish

Reckon we will go hard for Josh Kelly as he wanted to come to us in his draft year.

Won't hold my breath.

Two trade periods where we are cashed up and ready to strike and have precious little to show for it.

Meanwhile the big fish end up at other clubs.

Why will next year be any different?

At this stage, I would be leaning towards getting an established ruckman that can have an influence on the game ... not too many of those about I am figuring so more pie in the sky ...

toby64 said:
Won't hold my breath.

Two trade periods where we are cashed up and ready to strike and have precious little to show for it.

Yeah I like the logic. We didn't win an elimination final last 3 years so we will never win one. And we haven't won a flag for 35 years so we will never win one of them either, that sucks. We should just give up when you think about it.

toby64 said:
Won't hold my breath.

I had a headache last Tuesday at 10 o'clock, I'm sure I'll get another one next week at exactly the same time.

tigersnake said:
OK. I was just about to start the 2017 trade period thread but I'll hold off.

Why not, I love reading all those posts saying Blair and Dan are rubbish before trade period has even started.

besides Goldstein, probably the 2016 FA i would be most keen on is Cale Hooker.
Instant replacement for Chaplin and between he and Rance would give us probably the best pair of KPDs in the league.