2016 BIG FISH | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2016 BIG FISH

Rowdy

11 + 2018 = 12!
Jul 15, 2009
So does it become easier to get the "big fish" in 2016, as some club's wont be able to offer a future 1 st round pick after doing so this year?

So who is out of the race next year?

Rowdy said:
So does it become easier to get the "big fish" in 2016, as some club's wont be able to offer a future 1 st round pick after doing so this year?

So who is out of the race next year?

The RFC is out of the race again next year.They don't want to come to our club.
That should be obvious to everyone by now.

Goldstein as free agent is #1 target for mine.

Go hard at the likes of Wines, with Tyson a cheaper option.

O'Meara ? Although I think I did see somewhere he may have some sort of long term injury? If not, he'd be a great get.....was amazing in his debut season.

Please no.

No BIG FISH Talk

No Archest Talk

Lets just quietly go about our business and be pleasantly surprised

A full year of speculation starting NOW please

spook said:
Goldstein as free agent is #1 target for mine.

Go hard at the likes of Wines, with Tyson a cheaper option.

Interesting re Goldstein, it'd be great, but can't see it. Prestia for me. JOM or Wines would also do.

Mappa said:
Please no.

No BIG FISH Talk

No Archest Talk

Lets just quietly go about our business and be pleasantly surprised

A full year of speculation starting NOW please

OK. I was just about to start the 2017 trade period thread but I'll hold off.

Vic teams with first rd pick in 2015

Carlton
Melbourne
Essendon
Hawthorn
North Melbourne
Richmond

Teams above that trade 2016 first rd pick

Melbourne

Plenty on offer at this stage including Prestia, O'Meara, Wines, Josh Kelly, Whitfield.

Go get one DR!

Whoever it is, identify them early, go hard at them and try not to let any more than has to be get in to the media.

CarnTheTiges said:
Whoever it is, identify them early, go hard at them and try not to let any more than has to be get in to the media.
Like we did with Trelor apparently.

Given our need for a replacement ruck at the end of next season, the Big in Big Fish could be quite literal

Goldstein will be 28

Prestia at this ridiculously early stage for me

Herr_Tiger said:
Given our need for a replacement ruck at the end of next season, the Big in Big Fish could be quite literal

Goldstein will be 28

Prestia at this ridiculously early stage for me

A goldfish then ?

giantgoldfish1.jpg

Would love if Melbourne think they have Prestia all wrapped up next year and we come in and Pie them to land him.

We only like plankton. That's our style of big fish.