2 straight kicks and 1 qtr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2 straight kicks and 1 qtr

UKTiger said:
Not yet but we sure are getting there. Next season i expect a quantum leap forward to be that good

why wait?

and for the mentally challenged on here who missed the point, i'll type slower...

this group is good enough to beat anyone , anywhere , anytime.

getting to this point reinforces that the melb, dogs, cats, freo (part 2) efforts are unnacceptable

tbh in the last 15 rounds, freo pt2 is the only game we should rue.
we have turned the corner, and being so close to a top four finish and a minor premiership only backs up my opinion and faith in this team.

roacheee said:
why wait?

and for the mentally challenged on here who missed the point, i'll type slower...

this group is good enough to beat anyone , anywhere , anytime.

getting to this point reinforces that the melb, dogs, cats, freo (part 2) efforts are unnacceptable

tbh in the last 15 rounds, freo pt2 is the only game we should rue.
we have turned the corner, and being so close to a top four finish and a minor premiership only backs up my opinion and faith in this team.
Yes we have turned the corner but we still are not able to play a consistent four quarter game every week as shown on Friday and the week before. A truly great side will not have the lapses so often but we manage even couple of weeks or so. We are not far off but not there yet.

If we can beat Nth Melbourne this week I will believe we are on our way. I don't know why we struggle against them. Is it mental or the style that they play? Would rather play Fremantle in WA.

Freaky year eh?

Freo finish top and we finish 5th. Houli hits the boundary in the Freo game and we hold on, Freo finish below us on the ladder.

Lyon must be smiling ear to ear when he thinks of RFC.