2 straight kicks and 1 qtr | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2 straight kicks and 1 qtr

roacheee

Tiger Rookie
Jun 2, 2012
2 straight kicks against freo

1 quarter of decent footy against melb, geelong, dogs

we finish first.

its a fine line between pleasure and pain

All of that but the one that bit us on the bum was Houli's brain fade and kick which really cost us a win against the Dockers. Still would not have made the No. 4 spot even though.

roacheee said:
2 straight kicks against freo

1 quarter of decent footy against melb, geelong, dogs

we finish first.

Yeah if we'd won every game we'd be on top undefeated

Whatever. The past is the past. It's a sooky Norf thing to do to dwell on it. A bit like crying about how Etihad's roof wasn't closed.

Control what you can control.

jb03 said:
Yeah if we'd won every game we'd be on top undefeated
And what's more - if we'd restricted the opposition to a low score in every one of those games - say 0-0-0 - we'd need Einstein to calculate our percentage.
(Am with you jb!)

St Kevin said:
Whatever. The past is the past. It's a sooky Norf thing to do to dwell on it. A bit like crying about how Etihad's roof wasn't closed.

Control what you can control.

Yeah...if only I had kissed that chick back in 1995, I'd be a husband now...

If you look hard enough you can find extra wins or loses everywhere. In both the first Pies game and first Freo game the opposition had more shots at goal.

Good teams get it done consistently, good team get in done on finals. If we can't beat North this week we didn't deserve to finish top 4 anyway.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
If you look hard enough you can find extra wins or loses everywhere. In both the first Pies game and first Freo game the opposition had more shots at goal.

If only I'd sunk that last 3 foot putt on the the other day would have shot a 75. conviently discounting the handful 3m + putts I sank, which 9 times out of 10, I would probably miss. But of course, it was that last putt that ruined everything...

BT Tiger said:
If only I'd sunk that last 3 foot putt on the the other day would have shot a 75. convient thats discounting the handful 3m + putts I sank, which 9 times out of 10, I would probably miss. But of course, it was that last putt that ruined everything...

ha ha, exactly.

roacheee said:

Yeah, like the 4 matches this year where our opponents continually butchered shots at goal and handed us victories on a plate.

We whinge like 4 year-olds when we have close losses, but when we have close wins we just shut up and refuse to acknowledge our good fortune.

Funny how if those had gone the other way we wouldn't even be in the finals.

roacheee said:
i think you guys miss the point

we are the real deal
Agreed mate. A few handy pickups this trade period and some more development into the young blokes and were ripe.
Fixture and a good start will get us on the way. Expectations are high.

Let's make the prelim this year and go all the way next year

I'm hoping that we are the underdog this week. we should be and we like hunting. we are never good at being the hunted