Woke politics discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Woke politics discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are at it again !! Yes & Allowed Occasionally vote is 36% which is from the Wokes of this country.

You gotta love the DailyFail-
Headline-Fairy Bread banned- Education department quote in article- nothing is banned they are guidelines.
Education department quote in article- the guidelines apply to canteens not to lunchboxes. More than half the article- quotes from people saying we should still be able to pack junk food in our kids lunchboxes.

couldn't find anywhere else to pose this question:

Clarko called jimmy Webster a *smile* sucker.

I know its unpleasant, unprofessional, and clearly delivered to denigrate.

But is it technically homophobic these days,

when a heterosexual man could happily suck a trans woman's *smile*?

or have I got that all wrong?

the lines seem pretty blurry on gender and sexuality too me?

I dont need them sharp and traditional, I just like to get my head around things :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

I dont need them sharp and traditional, I just like to get my head around things :oops:
Yeah it was just a vulgar word to use. Nothing to do with homophobic.

Reactions: 2 users

Too many soft *smile* mate. They need something to harden themselves up.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
5 weeks for calling someone a name.

4 weeks for this:

Compare the pair…..
Yeah I’d like to say Christian is a stupid poof. But apparently you’re not allowed to these days.
How come LGBTQIA+ or whatever the alphabet mob use these days are allowed to call themselves “queers”.
that a derogatory term? Or is it only when a “straight” person uses it? Or when a “straight” person uses on a LBQTIA+?
Or when a “straight” person calls another “straight” person a queer? Or a *smile*?

*smile* me. Just *smile* own what you are. If you’re not, who actually gives a *smile*? There are bigger issues in the world than being called a name and having your feelings hurt. *smile* sooks.
I’ve been called everything under the sun. And called words half the tiddlywinks crew on PRE have never heard of :giggle: I’m still here.
Geez there’s some soft bastards these days. Wokey woke’s , it’s a wonder they know what’s happening in the world they’ve all got there heads bent down on the phones 20hours a day.
Get out in the real world.
Getting called a poof :LOL::LOL::LOL: and your feelings get hurt :LOL::LOL::LOL: geez they’ll all need to visit a psychiatrist for the rest of there lives :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Give it a *smile* spell please

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Poor precious darlings.
The afl thinks it’s the social consciousness of the world.
They should spend more time on what they’re supposed to. As custodians of OUR game spend time looking at improving it and listening to the memberships.
The bloody “Voice” “homophobia” what a joke calling someone a poof. What if he is? So what. What if he isn’t? How does that hurt his feelings?
What if you called someone a c…? Or a dumb c…? Or a dumb f…, or a bastard, or a lazy bastard? .is that reportable? What if a teammate called you a lazy bastard for not chasing? Or a dumb c…? Are they reportable?

The world has gone *smile* mad. Call someone a name and a thousand dickheads get all offended.
Put more time and effort into real things like DV, Aged care, Hospital facilities and services, education, homelessness, the cost of living.
All the dog losers who get upset with all the minor *smile* that distracts from real world problems. Most of them sit back in their comfy lazeeboys and pontificate where everything is wrong and upsets someone. Why don’t they actually get off their arses and go out and make a difference to someone’s life.
Nah, they’ll just glue themselves on a road somewhere and whinge someone called them or someone else a name.
They must have very easy lives.

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah I’d like to say Christian is a stupid poof. But apparently you’re not allowed to these days.
How come LGBTQIA+ or whatever the alphabet mob use these days are allowed to call themselves “queers”.
that a derogatory term? Or is it only when a “straight” person uses it? Or when a “straight” person uses on a LBQTIA+?
Or when a “straight” person calls another “straight” person a queer? Or a *smile*?

*smile* me. Just *smile* own what you are. If you’re not, who actually gives a *smile*? There are bigger issues in the world than being called a name and having your feelings hurt. *smile* sooks.
I’ve been called everything under the sun. And called words half the tiddlywinks crew on PRE have never heard of :giggle: I’m still here.
Geez there’s some soft bastards these days. Wokey woke’s , it’s a wonder they know what’s happening in the world they’ve all got there heads bent down on the phones 20hours a day.
Get out in the real world.
Getting called a poof :LOL::LOL::LOL: and your feelings get hurt :LOL::LOL::LOL: geez they’ll all need to visit a psychiatrist for the rest of there lives :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Give it a *smile* spell please
Go to Harlem and start throwing the n-word around. Then call them woke snowflakes as they kick you to death.

Seriously, Willos. "Why should I have to change the way I've always behaved just because it makes others uncomfortable / triggers their trauma because the word I'm using usually came with a beating? Why won't these snowflakes harden up and let me keep calling them f*ggots???"

Go to Harlem and start throwing the n-word around. Then call them woke snowflakes as they kick you to death.

Seriously, Willos. "Why should I have to change the way I've always behaved just because it makes others uncomfortable / triggers their trauma because the word I'm using usually came with a beating? Why won't these snowflakes harden up and let me keep calling them f*ggots???"
Pointless discussing this with an ignorant bigot. He will claim he is taken out of context. He barely knows what that means. Unfortunately, willo's attitude proliferates Aust. Lot's of my family, cousins etc share exactly the same views. None of them would think of themselves as bigots/racists. But they are. It's where the LNP have led us.

This is your genuine bogan IMO. They whinge about some sort of threat to their way of life. Crying about stuff that has no impact on them. They are the real snowflakes.

Oh no. I’m gathering some red dislikes, whatever will I do?
Are they like back in the gladiator days, when the thumbs down means death? Oh hate speech. I’m gonna take it and report these posters (with nicknames) to the ICJ.

So humans can identify as furries. Or cats or whatever they feel like
. Males can identify as females or shims. Females can identify as males or shers.
And that’s their right is it?
So what happens if I identify as a pooftah, are you “red thumbs downers” telling me I can’t?
So I can be addressed that way? Then no harm?

For male players.
What if I called you a cat on the footy field, is that a suspension?
What if you were offended by that, do you let the umpire know and would the MRO suspend you?
What if you were called a Gaylord? Is that suspendable?
What if I called you a girl? Or a sissy?or a lesso?
If I can’t be suspended for calling a male player a lesso, that EFA s a straight female player can’t be suspended for calling a gay female player a pooftah.

For female players.
I wonder what happens in AFLW comp. A lot of players are in same sex marriages or partnerships and some even have kids together.
What happens if you call a gay player..gay? Or a queer, or a lesso? Are they suspendable?
I’m sure I won’t get an explanation, just ore dumb red thumbs down.

And any of those terms are more hurtful more offensive than some poor player getting his head caved in. Give me a break. What a dumb world with all this wholeness and political correctness.
Players will have to take the field holding their mum’s hand and she’ll be running around with her little boy, just in case so,e body calls him a name or heaven forbid, a homophobic :)giggle:) name.
He will be scarred for life, with all his offspring stuffing for generations. More mental health victims everywhere. *smile* me.

You could call a gay player gay or homosexual in the descriptive context of their sexual preference. But to use those terms in a derisive, demeaning and insulting manner aint legal, same as using all the old racist terms for Asians, Africans, Indigenous Aussies or whatever other race you want to talk about.

Been proven time n time again that the words wrongly used can be just as brutal n more so than someone just running through ya on a footy field. Maybe ya need to STFU n think about it for a while.

• Dislike
Reactions: 3 users
So if someone dangerous tackles a player this week and gets suspended for 3 weeks does a player who dangerous tackles next week get 5 weeks?
Depends. Did he call him a fudge packer during the tackle?

• Haha
Oh no. I’m gathering some red dislikes, whatever will I do?
Are they like back in the gladiator days, when the thumbs down means death? Oh hate speech. I’m gonna take it and report these posters (with nicknames) to the ICJ.

So humans can identify as furries. Or cats or whatever they feel like
. Males can identify as females or shims. Females can identify as males or shers.
And that’s their right is it?
So what happens if I identify as a pooftah, are you “red thumbs downers” telling me I can’t?
So I can be addressed that way? Then no harm?

For male players.
What if I called you a cat on the footy field, is that a suspension?
What if you were offended by that, do you let the umpire know and would the MRO suspend you?
What if you were called a Gaylord? Is that suspendable?
What if I called you a girl? Or a sissy?or a lesso?
If I can’t be suspended for calling a male player a lesso, that EFA s a straight female player can’t be suspended for calling a gay female player a pooftah.

For female players.
I wonder what happens in AFLW comp. A lot of players are in same sex marriages or partnerships and some even have kids together.
What happens if you call a gay player..gay? Or a queer, or a lesso? Are they suspendable?
I’m sure I won’t get an explanation, just ore dumb red thumbs down.

And any of those terms are more hurtful more offensive than some poor player getting his head caved in. Give me a break. What a dumb world with all this wholeness and political correctness.
Players will have to take the field holding their mum’s hand and she’ll be running around with her little boy, just in case so,e body calls him a name or heaven forbid, a homophobic :)giggle:) name.
He will be scarred for life, with all his offspring stuffing for generations. More mental health victims everywhere. *smile* me.
Gee you sure cut up nasty when someone only called you a name.

I guess you don't appreciate your bigotry being pointed out to you.

According to your logic you should just get on with it and not give a toss because after all it's only words.

• Haha

What are you talking about now? If you quote my post reply to that. Not something you came up with yourself
I mentioned using the word pooftah. With some questions, either answer them or not.
But I never mentioned “nigger” unless somebody slipped it into my post. Otherwise keep to what I actually wrote.
Either answer that or don’t but don’t fabricate what I never wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.