Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Looks ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK7IYSZn9PM

DragicevicFan said:
Turnover in the first ten seconds of the clip.

He's a Tiger.
Hmm, not a great highlights clip! Look's like it was put together by his evil nemesis.

Plenty of endevour and run but to no great effect: has the headless chook approach and skills appear average.

17 said:
Plenty of endevour and run but to no great effect: has the headless chook approach and skills appear average.

I know they are just highlights but headless chook was the first thing that came to my mind too

Oh well at least they agreed with me bout his nickname ;D

Edit: His highlights on the RFC website look infinitely better, just shows how little a highlights package really shows

Reactions: 1 user
Chimptastic said:
Jason Alexander? I mean Costanza?

Nickname 'Master'.

Apparently in the interview with RFC the first thing he said was -

"Hi, my name is Jason, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents".

Later in the interview he went on to say -

"Yeah, I’m a great quitter. It’s one of the few things I do well. I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter… I was raised to give up".

• Haha
davidrodan said:
Edit: His highlights on the RFC website look infinitely better, just shows how little a highlights package really shows

Phew!

Teckor said:

"Yeah, I’m a great quitter. It’s one of the few things I do well. I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter… I was raised to give up".

Lloyd Braun is going to be his development coach.

• Haha
Teckor said:

He also invited the whole coaching panel to partake in Festivus at his place.

His dad wants to wrestle Brendon Lade

St Kevin said:
Footy is only a back up plan, he always wanted to be an architect.

at Vandelay Industries?...or a marine biologist (my favourite scene/moment)

• Haha
davidrodan said:

Actually, I just called the Richmond Football Club to congratulate them on the new recruits and they answered the phone "Vandelay Industries".

davidrodan said:

Just as long as it's not at one of the big brokerage firms, they killed his father. :hihi

St Kevin said:
Just as long as it's not at one of the big brokerage firms, they killed his father. :hihi

Well they hurt him pretty bad...well... hurt his feelings

The undoubtedly objective RFC highlights package makes the kid look like the next Matty Knights; he has a killer sidestep. Unfortunately he also looks to have the kicking skills of Campbo - accurate but one flight, one speed and loopy. Still, I saw enough to think he will give some VFL guys the willies. Good luck to you son, these pretzels are making me thirsty.