Welcome Sam Banks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Sam Banks

I really rated Banksy game tonight, clean clever and gutsy. He was seen as an emerging leader last year and just starting to come into his own. Don’t see what others are seeing. The kids aren’t letting us down tonight.

Reactions: 11 users
I really rated Banksy game tonight, clean clever and gutsy. He was seen as an emerging leader last year and just starting to come into his own. Don’t see what others are seeing. The kids aren’t letting us down tonight.
The boys were putting the boots in earlier. I was at the ground and I thought he was going ok before getting knocked out.
The keyboard warriors who have called him soft and even scared have egg in their faces.
Never flinched and must have known contact was coming.
Scared …bull *smile*

Reactions: 6 users
The boys were putting the boots in earlier. I was at the ground and I thought he was going ok before getting knocked out.
The keyboard warriors who have called him soft and even scared have egg in their faces.
Scared …bull *smile*
Sad that he had to pay the price for that effort. Let's hope it doesn't make him paranoid now.

Reactions: 1 user
Scared …bull *smile*

I thought he was going ok. I think you and I both see similar regarding Banks. He's a slow burn and plays a tough position. Kmac is a great example, many people thought he was crap for a long period, as they didn't appreciate what he brings. Hopefully he's not too hurt, I was on the opposite side of the ground but that was a heck of an impact.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought he was going ok. I think you and I both see similar regarding Banks. He's a slow burn and plays a tough position. Kmac is a great example, many people thought he was crap for a long period, as they didn't appreciate what he brings. Hopefully he's not too hurt, I was on the opposite side of the ground but that was a heck of an impact.
I like him but it is very hard to play wing when your midfield is getting smashed and your team is not controlling the ball.
Part of his job is to keep the width, create an outlet but also work hard up and down the ground. The problem for both the wings was the ball was going the other way all the time.
I was on Hugo’s wing and I thought he tried hard offensively at times and tried to run and carry but he gave too much space to an opponent who was benefitting from a dominant midfield

Did a couple of things early that surprised me. Looked agile and clever.

He had a footrace that really worried me. Is he 3.3/20m? Looked like that. Anybody got a 20m?

He 's giving what he's got. If he can fix the bungling by foot he'll be doing us all a favour.