Game Day - Tiges V Freo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Tiges V Freo

Feb 25, 2007
Always a good feeling waking up to game day. All team selection debates now get put aside and we back in the boys to the hilt.

We have a mountain of talent still out, Taranto, Hopper, Prestia, Balta, Lynch, Ross, Graham and Gibcus.

Our depleted midfield is up against Cerong, Fyfe and Brayshaw.

Pickett's new role should see him attempt to curtail one of their mids.

Without Lynch and Balta our mids streaming into forward 50 need to lower their eyes and look for lead-up passes. Cant be bombing with most entries as Ryan, Pearce and Co will intercept at will.

I am going with an upset today. Tiges by 15 points

GD tiges.jpg

Attachments

• GD tiges.jpg
    GD tiges.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 2 users
I suspect we will be in the game for long periods, not sure we can win it however

The only way we can kick a winning score imo is if someone has a day out. Bolton or Dusty as an example

Reactions: 2 users
I suspect we will be in the game for long periods, not sure we can win it however

The only way we can kick a winning score imo is if someone has a day out. Bolton or Dusty as an example

Agree and to our credit with the mountain of injuries that we've had all year, we have been in most games.

Just hoping today that we somehow muster a win against the odds.

Reactions: 1 users
Sad, but will be happy if we compete hard n give a decent account of ourselves. Not much more than watching the young blokes developing up n hope they all have decent patches during the games.

Might have to take a note pad with lyrics to games before long as old mate Al might have me forgetting the song before much longer.

Reactions: 1 user
Watching the footage of the group going out for the captains run yesterday and boy, there’s not a lot of premium flesh there.

Reactions: 1 users
Think we win this.
Our best is good enough to beat the Dockers.
Just need to stay in the contest and not drift out like we have been.
Tiges by 4 goals.

Ffs….we’ve got that Chris Donlon umpiring us again. Bloke absolutely hates us and goes out of his way to totally shaft us every time.

Absolute cheat this guy.

Game starts 1100 here in Perth to early to suck on a stubbies. Like to have a tall at Full Forward instead of Bolton/Dusty or who ever stars there.

SUBSTITUTES
Richmond:
Kamdyn McIntosh
Fremantle: Nat Fyfe

Kelli Underwood pre-match, hope she isn't behind the microphone.