Unscramble a famous name | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unscramble a famous name

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
See if you can unscramble this famous name. If you can, you can then scramble up another famous name. It can be a sportsperson, politition, musician, actor etc.

Here goes: musician (7,7)

DCCTOARNLHPAIR

mainlandy said:
See if you can unscramble this famous name. If you can, you can then scramble up another famous name. It can be a sportsperson, politition, musician, actor etc.

Here goes: musician (7,7)

DCCTOARNLHPAIR

RICHARD CLAPTON

Yep mainlandy..I hope I had all the letters there. I got sidetracked while posting, ha.

Haha Michael if Richard Renould was a player you get half the prize.

mathew manfield, how could we forget the next big thing huh?

I used to do the target in the age. Anagrams used to be my thing. Let's see if I can get back into some form.

Here's mine...

Singer (7,6)

TKHOYASIIENDN

Might I suggest opening notepad, figuring one of the names out with basic prefixes and suffixes, then working out the other name as best you can (I didn't know pickering...).

Curtis E Bear said:
I used to do the target in the age. Anagrams used to be my thing. Let's see if I can get back into some form.

Here's mine...

Singer (7,6)

TKHOYASIIENDN

Might I suggest opening notepad, figuring one of the names out with basic prefixes and suffixes, then working out the other name as best you can (I didn't know pickering...).

Im getting Anthony Sideki