Ugliest Footballer Going Around. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ugliest Footballer Going Around.

Re: Your ugliest 22

tigersnake said:
Wayne primmer

sweet lima mcbean, hes in.

even looking beyond the hairdo (which youve gotta do when selecting a squad like this), his mum wouldve struggled to call him handsome.

The Bombers line of Budgie, Bewick and Primmer rivals the great Cats line of Neal, Hocking , Ling. It really does.

CarnTheTiges said:
Tony Jewell. He always had a face that looked like an unmade bed and then he married a model.

I reckon TJ wouldve known his way around an unmade bed with a super model. between you and me.

Baloo said:
You don't know the great Robert 'Robbie' McGhie ?

rennieellis_373_full.jpg

Bones with a beer and a durry after a flag right? Doesn't get any better. I reckon he looks cool myself. Doesn't get more street than Robbie McGhie. Still looking pretty good despite his exhuberant lifestyle.

David Bourke , Peverill for sure, looked 45 when he was 18. (as did T. Cloke, who could press for selection)

Reckon you're a bit anti-ranga bias. Leppa is a pretty suarve looking ranga, but I always a bit of a crush. Also wokka was a pretty boy, literally, the girls loved him back in the day.

Tigertool said:
Damian Peverill.

Edit: Balooga beat me to it.

yeah Pev! The Bombers have over taken the Cats! I'll update the side tomoz.

Ins: Pev, Pagan, Primmer, Bewick, Long

Outs: Capper (1 ugly mofo IMO), lepper (I was always jealous Mrs GW thought he was hot), Sziller, Jurica, Selwood (doh)

tigergollywog said:
sweet lima mcbean, hes in.

even looking beyond the hairdo (which youve gotta do when selecting a squad like this), his mum wouldve struggled to call him handsome.

played without his teeth in too, which really added to the overall effect.

Tommo37 said:
Joe Daniher makes it surely, that kid needs some clearasil

As does Matthew Kreuzer.

Been in a fair hailstorm those boys.

What about Don Scott? Dressed like a dandy but had a head that was as attractive as a hat full of arseholes

Re: Re: Shane Edwards

There's a shaggy, frizzle headed player at the Dockers who ain't too handsome.....