Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiges V Dees - Anzac Day Eve (Game Day)

In the interest of transparency,

Marlion pickett has secured my PRE votes for the withering 1 inch punch on Cocaine Oliver,

Straight into a wrestling utter demolition of Vineys remonstration

There wouldnt be an ANZAC alive who didnt love that

Reactions: 6 users
Ralphsmith like what ive seen so for 1 quater in already done more than mcintosh would

Reactions: 1 user
That's about as good as it'll be tonight. Pickett the moron has now fired them up. Cannot believe the fumbling it's mind melting. Dow, OK.

Hopper gets it but geez- hope it’s just him being a bit rusty and the clean disposal comes in. Frustrating as hell but we are in this
Need to fix the fwd entry - ie we have no plan going in

Mj and hugo showing why im not a jack graham fan anymore .His 2 way plodding behind the play is awful.
Mj and hugo been massive
Cumberland should be in bis spot
At least he might snag a couple of goals

Tigers are dumb, that last passage Brown opens up the ground with a ripping kick hits Nank who gives off to Hopper who is about to be smashed by 2 opponents instead of looking out wide to the spare.

Tigers are desperate and busting their arses but the quality of poise and decision making is nigh on non existent.

Moju been great.

Miller might need to go forward to just give a contest another option and Broad needs to go back and play tall.

Grimes not a great return so far been caught out 3 or more times.

Picket about to get assassinated by the media after Olivers acting that said it was needless act.

Picketts disposal has been horrendous.

Reactions: 1 users
Both their goals from holding frees, while we've had a blatant throw (Lever) and HTB (Gawn) ignored in our fwd line

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
I love the intent, also loving Moju and Youngs game. Could be a season changer if Young keeps this up.

Reactions: 1 users
Naismith .......................... Kick it away kick it away kick it away now ......................

Jeebus no push in the back even with both arms and hands outstretched by Pickett .......................................... cheating.

• Angry
If a Richmond thinks of playing on its “play on”.

oh, and don’t touch a Melbourne forward otherwise it’s a free kick but you can push a Richmond defender in the back and it’s all good.

Reactions: 2 users