The Red Sea !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Red Sea !!

Singapore is 734.3 km², 73,430 hectares.

Roughly 50km East to West, 30km North the South

Reactions: 1 users
Thought we only had about a dozen or so " consultants " provided by Knees n Elbows to the international force trying to keep the shipping channel open.
Got a feeling our mob would perhaps have been lucky to be asked if we'd mind very much if the Yanks n Poms kaboomed a few annoying Houthi bases.
Betting that our participation was irrelevant.

I read recently that Israel have increased their violence against and evictions of Palestinians from their homes in the West Bank while everyone is looking at Gaza.

How the *smile* can there be any sort of peace while Israel continue to do this, as they have over the last 5 decades?

The West is p!ssweak for not calling this out. It should be a non-negotiable...stop stealing Palestinian land, or you're on your own.

We joke that certain footy players must have photos to be getting a game. Israel must have a suitcase full for the sh!t they get away with.

I often wonder what the region would be like if Israel kept to the agreements they made.

These figures are from 2017:

View attachment 21593

Israel has many lobby groups that spread much money around to keep the public, well, dumb.

Watched an interview with a US politician who was offered $20,000,000.00 to run against the lone Palestinian in US government. He said he wasn't interested, so the zionists went and offered it to another polly. This is fact.

Guess which current politician has taken the most money from zionist lobby groups over their time in politics? And can you guess who is number two? And before anyone jumps in with some racism, they are both very white.

Thought we only had about a dozen or so " consultants " provided by Knees n Elbows to the international force trying to keep the shipping channel open.
Got a feeling our mob would perhaps have been lucky to be asked if we'd mind very much if the Yanks n Poms kaboomed a few annoying Houthi bases.
Betting that our participation was irrelevant.
I think it was based on providing intel to the yanks.

I think it was based on providing intel to the yanks.
Haaarrrgh! FMD anyone could provide intel to the Septics, only trouble is, they already know everything so they'd never listen anyway.

Very interesting as I do think the British would have a statute that would lead to a prosecution if this Union course of action is ticked off by the Union.

Guess which current politician has taken the most money from zionist lobby groups over their time in politics? And can you guess who is number two? And before anyone jumps in with some racism, they are both very white.

Reactions: 1 user
So people are fine with the Yanks and Poms killing people due to the Houthis attacking vessels...

Do I have that right?

So people are fine with the Yanks and Poms killing people due to the Houthis attacking vessels...

Do I have that right?

Well, yeah, property is more important than people, especially those who are a bit swarthy.

DS

Well, yeah, property is more important than people, especially those who are a bit swarthy.

DS
The other day a guy broke into someone's car to steal a phone, so the car owner killed his entire family.

Totally cool and normal!

DS
Pretty sure there's a bunch of people working on that property sailing up the canal there, while the Houthis are kabooming at them David. Or don't they count as important either?

Is Yemen the forgotten catastrophe?
Over 150,000 killed, 11,000 children killed or wounded directly from the fighting. 4.5 million people displaced.
With over 377,000 dead, millions of people starving.

Yet it hardly draws any media attention to their plight..
Once again Iran backs the terrorists, this time Houthis, that murder their own people.

But obviously not newsworthy or worth protesting about.

Fortunately Israel not involved in this humanitarian catastrophe, but terrorists murdering and starving their own people. Then attacking Israel and international shipping to deflect the worlds attention from their own depravities.
What a sick world

What a sick world

Nailed it Willo.

Gaza, Ukraine, Yemen, Somalia, Myanmar, Libya etc etc. Doesn't matter how much shock n horror gets spread all over the meedjia year after year. Humans just love nothing better than kicking the *smile* out of one another simply because someone always thinks he's right n the other prick is a thoroughly deserving *smile* wit.

US of A retaliates overnight not half hearted. Yemen now post haste to United Nations who will most probably red fag the Yanks.