Samson Ryan | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Samson Ryan

Hang on, so now you go from Max Gawn and Tim English comparisons to an emerging five weeks of Lloyd Meek as a good result and a benchmark of success?

Max Gawn (the best ruck of his generation) and Tim English? From who? Certainly not Leysy so no idea of the relevance of quoting them as have never compared them. #confused.

The bar is continually lowered and lowered and lowered. Fair dinkum if you have to wait eight years and another three years to get Lloyd Meek that’s a win??? Rather trade for an Ivy Maric, Toby Nankervous, Darcy Cameron or any other ruck example. Even Bully’s love child Bailey Williams is a better result.

Lloyd Meek is the best emerging ruck in the AFL (accordng to you) at 26.

We all want Samson to be that emerging ruck. But he has time. By your own metrics.

Or does only he need to do it by 23?

From what I saw today during game and in the breaks he is a yapper and a leader with plenty of enthusiasm. Hope it all works out for him as a player because seems like a good bloke with a fair bit of want for the contest

Reactions: 1 user