Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9: the duds who stand on a moving walkway games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
1715258504624.jpeg

Brown Baggers v Toorak. Great.

Probably hope Toorak win and put paid to any top 4 hopes for the BB’s. Not that they really had any anyway.

Having said that, the BB’s forward line makes Lever a bit more accountable. Toorak have lost their last 2 to them.

Whatevs. Much beer required.

Last edited:
Brown Baggers v Toorak. Great.

Probably hope Toorak win and put paid to any top 4 hopes for the BB’s. Not that they really had any anyway.

Having said that, the BB’s forward line makes Lever a bit more accountable. Toorak have lost their last 2 to them.

Whatevs. Much beer required.
Yep. Cartoon sliding would be a joy for this week. Vossy's getting angrier....

People who stand on moving walkways, or escalators. The worst. Move ya fat arse!

Reactions: 1 users
People who stand on moving walkways, or escalators. The worst. Move ya fat arse!
Why would you walk on a moving walkway? It’s there so you don’t have to walk!
If you wanna walk, don’t use it and leave it for us duds!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Why would you walk on a moving walkway? It’s there so you don’t have to walk!
If you wanna walk, don’t use it and leave it for us duds!

Yep, I'm with you on this, if you want to walk they make stairs for you. In any case, if my vertigo is bad I find it difficult to walk on escalators so you have to account for different people's needs.

DS

PS: what has this got to do with the other games this week? Looking for the annoying things thread?

If carl have any mettle at all they win this. Big qn marks if they lose.

Reactions: 2 users
The whole game hinges upon Petracca, Oliver, Viney, Langford and Pickett against the Blues Mids.

Deez Backs Lever, May and Tom Mac should have enough to curtail the Blues tall forwards save for soft frees which they always get every week.

Deez also have extra tall depth in Rivers, Vandenhoogenband and Petty.

Deez should control the air with their talls....................should. Dees will need to make McGovern accountable in their forward 50 and stop him running off taking intercepts.

Gawn needs to stamp his authority in the ruck clearances as TDK will run off him all night.

Umps might have a big bearing on this one we will see.

Game will be won and lost through the middle and by which team turns it over into the forward 50 the least.

Yep. Cartoon sliding would be a joy for this week. Vossy's getting angrier....
I look forward to 'Crazy Vossy" not "Angrier Vossy" !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
FMD Smelbourne still scoreless at the 26 minute mark of the first qtr.
Two weeks in a row I pick Carlscum n they *smile* get rolled, chuck em in the bin n pick Smelbourne and they play like *smile* millionaires.

I hate Carlton but there’s a certain satisfaction with Melbourne getting pantsed.

Reactions: 1 user
I like the girl who holds the signs and boards on the interchange bench for Toorak. And the girl who does the same at the Swans. (y)