Round 7 vs Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7 vs Dogs

We have lost all ascendancy when Naismith went into the middle.

Reactions: 1 user
Lobb has destroyed Naismith in the last.

Brave effort considering we haven't had Street, Trezise or Bauer in the last, and Kozi crippled.

Reactions: 1 users
Good effort from the VFL boys even though outclassed,

McAuliffe BOG in next week.....................surely FFS

Reactions: 3 users
Lobb has destroyed Naismith in the last.

Brave effort considering we haven't had Street, Trezise or Bauer in the last, and Kozi crippled.
Yep ran out of players and legs. Great effort nonetheless.

Definitely some talent within the AFL listed boys , as always we have bunch of goers in the magoos who always keep us competitive

What role is he playing today .. ?
Not at the game but he's obviously right on the 50 and sprints into the square and when they go slightly backwards in trying to get a clearance he's there to put pressure on/and or tackle. Given our poor centre work and how teams are waltzing it out on the defensive side, I can see this being deployed in the AFL.

Steely's game 10 tackles, defensive pressure all over, 7 or 8 disposals, 1 goal assist a couple of score involvements and 1 goal. There's a couple of threads elsewhere saying that's bare minimum for an AFL half forward.

Just my perspective.

Considering how many injuries we have to our AFL listed players and also VFL player the result was actually pretty good these guys have a red hot crack every week. I would have been happy seeing the effort these guys put in today with our AFL team. The final score was a bit of a blow out with a few injuries in the last but great effort by the VFL side

Reactions: 4 users
Street out with a suspected ACL.

*smile* me. Even the VFL boys are copping it.

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Fab effort from the boys. VC out then captain goes down then best running back (Tresize) off and Bauer off managed in the last quarter. Then Guiney takes a tumble. If fit definitely the best backline in the VFL. Feel for Morris as he has to play duds/out of form players dropping down from the firsts. Case in point was Naismith, no aerial presence in the forward half, we drop May and Kharmis is able to be moved forward. Kozi being injured did not help but balanced by break out efforts from Davidson and George. The latter has twice the football nouse than MRJ and Davidson must be a candidate for MSD (hopefully from RFC). All in all a ray of sunshine in a bleak season.

As painful as what we get in the 1sts, I'm loving what I see in the 2nds. Well done Morro.