Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: the 78 tramline junkie and urine games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Couldn’t care less about today’s game. Never have. Near zero interest. Unless I have a bet. Otherwise hope it’s a draw with 10 suspensions. Bumwood by 4 goals I suppose but whatevs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Same here I hope they both lose....

I never knew there was a tram 78.....although I've been on tram 75 to get from the City to the Epworth.

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Couldn’t care less about today’s game. Never have. Near zero interest. Unless I have a bet. Otherwise hope it’s a draw with 10 suspensions. Bumwood by 4 goals I suppose but whatevs.
agreed. Just happy to see that this "showcase" game is now diluted by us (ANZAC Eve so much better...see a game and have the next day off) and now an ANZAC night game. We used to play the scum on ANZAC day...although not as part of an organised (contrived) draw. I remember being at the top of a packed Olympic stand for one in the 80s.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
agreed. Just happy to see that this "showcase" game is now diluted by us (ANZAC Eve so much better...see a game and have the next day off) and now an ANZAC night game. We used to play the scum on ANZAC day...although not as part of an organised (contrived) draw. I remember being at the top of a packed Olympic stand for one in the 80s.
I reckon the night game has gone past it in some respects. If it wasn’t for Toorak’s lethargic fan base and us being down the bottom, it would have, definitely. The atmosphere etc at night is much better.

If Richmond and Toorak play each other at the top of the ladder on ANZAC Eve it’ll surpass anything that’s staged the next day.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Maybe North can put on a show this weekend #draftpick1

You'd think if they were going to come out hard for one its potentially this one. Got slapped last week by another bottom 3 team, they'll have been whacked all week internally I'd expect. Playing in Tassie where they play quite well. Reckon they are a chance, I've tipped the Crows, but judging from my tipping this year that just gives more ammunition for North winning, I've been a curse for many teams I've been tipping this year.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The build up from the media around Essendon is bizarre. Making out like they could be a flag threat etc. They've beaten the Hawks, Saints, Dogs and Adelaide. Hawks and Adelaide won't make finals, the other 2 are borderline top 8.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The build up from the media around Essendon is bizarre. Making out like they could be a flag threat etc. They've beaten the Hawks, Saints, Dogs and Adelaide. Hawks and Adelaide won't make finals, the other 2 are borderline top 8.
Are you surprised by that ? It’s an annual right of false dawn passage the last 20 years.

• Haha

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Feel sorry for whoever has to follow the NZ anthem singer

Reactions: 5 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
The NZ national anthem is superb. I have goosebumps every time I hear it.