Round 5 VFL - Richmond v Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 5 VFL - Richmond v Casey

Brilliant steal and a lucky bounce on the snap results in a goal to Sonz, to go with 12 disposals and 5 clearances, 3 minutes into the second. And then he wins the centre clearance. 13 disposals, 6 clearances, 1 goal. In half an hour. Who would have thought, he's a mid.

Reactions: 2 users
Love Smith taking the game on. He's already above the level. Wait til he can train twice a week.

Reactions: 3 users
Kosi runs into an open goal. Good defensive play Tiges. I'm impressed with Morro's coaching of this team this season. Finally composing themselves more and making the right decision.

Reactions: 2 users
Sonsie, nonchalant, looking like Pendles he has so much time.

Reactions: 3 users
Kosi in front, doesn't look like outmarking Marty Hore, who's what - 190? The ball goes to the other end where 14-year-old Matt Jefferson shows Kosi how it's done.

Reactions: 1 user
Kosi in front, doesn't look like outmarking Marty Hore, who's what - 190? The ball goes to the other end where 14-year-old Matt Jefferson shows Kosi how it's done.
Our HF line is too empty. Strange player Kosi.

Brilliant steal and a lucky bounce on the snap results in a goal to Sonz, to go with 12 disposals and 5 clearances, 3 minutes into the second. And then he wins the centre clearance. 13 disposals, 6 clearances, 1 goal. In half an hour. Who would have thought, he's a mid.
I'm just happy to see him respond like this. I wasn't sure he had that DOG in him but he showing it.

Reactions: 1 users
His timing when he jumps for a mark is terrible. Often ends up too far under the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
Sonsie, Smith both looking really good.

I've said on other threads I really like Austin Johnson and its an area of the ground where we need to get our new wingers.

I have a few concerns with Coulthard as a small forward, seems to get caught too often and doesn't have the time he needs to use his skills. I'd like to see them playing him a bit further up the ground, maybe on a wing as I think his delivery inside 50 would be a real asset.

Reactions: 1 users