Round 1 2023 Richmond v Bullants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 2023 Richmond v Bullants

Biggie BOG great in ruck and around the ground very good mark and kick

Reactions: 1 users
Richmond 16.8 - 104 Bullants - 8.9 = 57

1679802678880.png

That's about how far it goes for good players.

Likes - Banks 22 disposals 9 marks, pretty good second half.
Biggy - 17 disposals, 6 marks, 29 hit outs, 3 clearances, big tick!!
Ross - 28 disposals, 23 kicks, 13 marks, close to the best.
The Killer Bees - 8 goals - Bradtke 5, Bauer 3.
Mutaz - 11 disposals, 5 marks, 4 tackles, lots of spoils, very impressive first game.
Street 27 disposals, 6 tackles, 7 hit outs. Why isn't he on an AFL list, what's your opinion? :unsure:

Dislikes - Dow, Cumberland and Ralphsmith - the bottom 8 in the reserves today is not where you should be with all three of them going into their 4th seasons, not good :nono

Disappointing that none of the logical Dusty replacements stood up. Looks like Ross will come in if Dusty goes out. That's not very confidence-instilling with Collingwood's pace.

Reactions: 2 users
Biggie in ruck = revelation.

El Nour very good also.
I have mentioned this previously but I reckon Biggie is way about his listed height of 196cm. Pushing 200cm at least. He is way taller than Tyler Young who I saw live next to him at last weeks practice game

Don't forget Big Ben, Bell and Brown at the Steelers......good times....
Go back further to the 1982 Dolfish man
7 starters name started with a B - 6 of them on defense o_O
1982, short season due to players strike, went 7-2, lost Super Bowl 17-27 to the Washington RedCommanders :))
The “Killer Bees” Defense recorded 19 interceptions, and remember, they only played 9 games

1679804097095.png

Reactions: 1 user
From what I saw , Liked Biggy‘s game , some very smart positioning behind the small , choose well went to punch or mark and some very clever tapping in the ruck .

Not starring roles , however continue to like Sonsie and Clarkes class , both just ooze AFL standard to me .

Ross class above VFL level , wins the footy at ease and as always played tough .

Marks kid is a beast and I think we may have a handy AFL type in Bauer , can see him taking Jacks position next year , leads strong with strong hands .

Banks showed a bit , think he’s a bit of at this point but just because his light without a lot of pace , however coming along nicely

Reactions: 5 users
From what I saw , Liked Biggy‘s game , some very smart positioning behind the small , choose well went to punch or mark and some very clever tapping in the ruck .

Not starring roles , however continue to like Sonsie and Clarkes class , both just ooze AFL standard to me .

Ross class above VFL level , wins the footy at ease and as always played tough .

Marks kid is a beast and I think we may have a handy AFL type in Bauer , can see him taking Jacks position next year , leads strong with strong hands .

Banks showed a bit , think he’s a bit of at this point but just because his light without a lot of pace , however coming along nicely
If you're referring to 'Marks kid' (Bradtke), don't think they're related :nono

Mark Bradtke's boys are Austin and Jensen, Austin was on Dees list around 2019, but doesn't appear to have made it. Jensen I have NFI, might have his Button on cars/F1 ;):LOL:

But the Bradtke boy can play. Peter German his country coach at Corowa-Rutherglen said about him last year - “From the moment I walked in the place, everyone was saying ‘KB’ this, KB that . . . he’s this and he’s that. But it didn’t take me long to realise, and I’ve been coaching for a long time now, he’s probably in the top five best athletes as a footballer I think I’ve coached,” German said.

Only watched the highlights, hard to garner where we sit when the Bullants are a glorified suburban club.