Richmond Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre

Feb 25, 2007
The clash will be broadcast on Channel 7, while fans can also watch every game of the 2022 Smithy's VFL season LIVE on AFL.com.au and the AFL Live Official App.

Richmond VFL's Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre

B47. B Nyuon75. T Young30. T Brown
HB36. W Martyn31. R Mansell11. J Castagna
C45. H Ralphsmith27. T Dow41. S Banks
HF42. J Clarke39. M Colina16. J Aarts
F32. S Ryan43. J Bauer44. S Stack
R20. I Soldo26. R C-Dawkins55. L Street
INT54. B Melville52. A Hicks67. F Elliot
60. J McGrath66. B Henderson
23rd Player65. J Nathan
EMG74. T Bracher64. M Faimalo
58. C Olden

In: B Melville, J Castagna
Out: M Faimalo, T Bracher

Reactions: 3 users
If we belt Frankston and get 4-6%, and say the blues win then we hope it's by less than a kick.
Hopefully, the pies win and the equation is simple, we just need to win.

Another way to make it is if North beat the suns at Arden street, the game is on now, qtr time, the suns are up by 2 goals.

Last edited:
And North are done.
Simple now, need to win today and hope Carlton lose tomorrow, if they don't then it goes to %

And North are done.
Simple now, need to win today and hope Carlton lose tomorrow, if they don't then it goes to %
you don't make up 4%, (I think they said Swans need to beat Saints by about 10 goals to make up 2%), so only a Carlton loss will do.

The clash will be broadcast on Channel 7, while fans can also watch every game of the 2022 Smithy's VFL season LIVE on AFL.com.au and the AFL Live Official App.

Richmond VFL's Round 21 team v Frankson, Saturday, August 20, 2:10pm AEST, Swinburne Centre

B47. B Nyuon75. T Young30. T Brown
HB36. W Martyn31. R Mansell11. J Castagna
C45. H Ralphsmith27. T Dow41. S Banks
HF42. J Clarke39. M Colina16. J Aarts
F32. S Ryan43. J Bauer44. S Stack
R20. I Soldo26. R C-Dawkins55. L Street
INT54. B Melville52. A Hicks67. F Elliot
60. J McGrath66. B Henderson
23rd Player65. J Nathan
EMG74. T Bracher64. M Faimalo
58. C Olden

In: B Melville, J Castagna
Out: M Faimalo, T Bracher

So if I've understood it correctly - all 4 Senior emergencies are named here.
But one of them will have to be withdrawn to be the 23rd player (probably sub).
Still hoping Stacky plays tonight rather than this arvo

you don't make up 4%, (I think they said Swans need to beat Saints by about 10 goals to make up 2%), so only a Carlton loss will do.
If we win 141-44 we will have exactly the same % as the pies. so roughly every point less than a 97 victory we need the pies to lose by- eg we win by 60 we need the pies to lose by 37.

Plenty of humour in the call.
Ryan out marks Hiscock, Ryan wrestles with Hiscock,
Juvenile, but I smiled.

Reactions: 1 user
Can the boys actually have a ping with the wind? Setting it up ain't working

Plenty of humour in the call.
Ryan out marks Hiscock, Ryan wrestles with Hiscock,
Juvenile, but I smiled.

It will be nuts when Hiscock gets done for holding the ball. He might get the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users