Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reece Conca - so long and thanks for all the fish

Reece has been appointed Player Development Manager at Melbourne.

Reactions: 8 users
Good luck to Reece.

It's just a shame he wasn't there this year, as we could've given him all the credit for the Dees GF win........... though i'm sure that he must have been a consultant this year:)

Great team and club man. Would have been quite happy to have him back in our VFL side and in a development role. MFC have studied us to the nth degree and although we might hate it, but getting a lot right.

Reactions: 1 users
I was excited when i saw this thread pop up, i thought maybe we had had a long term injury, and had been able to give Conca his spot back on our list.

Oh well, good luck to him at the Dees learning the ropes. He can the return to Punt Rd, with Dan Jackson, and our other former stars currently working elsewhere.

The Concanater makes a return to Tigerland this Sunday as the homecoming hero.
Looking forward to someone getting a Conca cuddle

Reactions: 5 users
Should have got him to do it last round. He was at the game anyway.
That woulda been fun. Have poor old Reecey front the cheer squad in his Dees colours. Better game to honour him against the Frockers as he played for both clubs.

Reactions: 1 users
Reece was a great club man who was robbed of the chance to play in 2 premierships by injury and illness. (Injury to himself in '17, and injury and illness to team-mates in '18).
Good to see him back if only for the day.

Reactions: 6 users
Reece was a great club man who was robbed of the chance to play in 2 premierships by injury and illness. (Injury to himself in '17, and injury and illness to team-mates in '18).
Good to see him back if only for the day.
He was no champion but he was a valuable player to us. It wasn’t his fault he was picked at number 6 which is the context he is always judged with.

Reactions: 2 users
He was no champion but he was a valuable player to us. It wasn’t his fault he was picked at number 6 which is the context he is always judged with.
He was obviously a reach. Also more annoying still the club had the infuriating habit of leaking whom it was going to pick. So we all knew the reach was going to happen in advance. And for the record I desperately wanted Tom Lynch. However, I'm sure this has been posted and reposted, but I got to say even to this day his juniors highlight reel is pretty damn impressive.

Reactions: 4 users