Premier League 2022/2023/2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Premier League 2022/2023/2024

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Horror Spurs night but fifth is the new fourth ! Champs League here we come!

I thought we turned a corner in the second half against Palace, but our inconsistency is killing us. We go from our best performance of the season to our worst in the space of a week. the lack of fluidity and movement off the ball was telling. Ange subbing off the whole midfield in one hit told us exactly where he thought the blame should be laid.

I was hoping we could rebuild the squad and the system in 2-3 windows. But its be coming clear this squad will need 3 years to get where we need to be. Getting back into the champions league is crucial, because we need those extra games against tough opponents.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Pre-sale for the games in Melbourne is next Wednesday the 27th for A-League club members. everyone else is Thursday the 28th

TODAY2.jpg

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
22 May - Spurs v Newcastle........3 days before Dreamtime.......why the G?????

• Wow

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
22 May - Spurs v Newcastle........3 days before Dreamtime.......why the G?????

The MCG is a shocking stadium for Football, but this will 100% sell out. Just another reason why we need a bigger rectangular stadium in Melbourne

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Anyone trying to get tickets for the games in May?
Ticketek make things harder than should really be necessary.

ThePercies

Tiger Superstar
Apr 8, 2007
Bendigo
And the race for the title just dropped to 2. I don't see City or Arsenal dropping any games in the final 7 fixtures. Have this feeling it will be decided on goal difference

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
And the race for the title just dropped to 2. I don't see City or Arsenal dropping any games in the final 7 fixtures. Have this feeling it will be decided on goal difference
City will win it. Arsenal have away games at Spurs and ManU.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
I think Man City's experience & depth will see them prevail. The emotion around Klopp's farewell could be a little too distracting & Arsenal's run home is tough.

Intriguing Champs Lge ties this morning both ending in draws. Perfectly set up for next week. Possibly season defining.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
With Liverpool and Arsenal both losing at home, that's the title race done.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
completely outplaying the Gunners at home ain't shaky

keep it up Villa
Was this Villa playing well or the Arse choking? 😂😂

But yeah, tables have turned with Spurs getting tonked by the Toon

Liverpool not going great either

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Was this Villa playing well or the Arse choking? 😂😂

But yeah, tables have turned with Spurs getting tonked by the Toon

Liverpool not going great either
ha. 6 points and 2 clean sheets against Arsenhole this season

• Love

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
ha. 6 points and 2 clean sheets against Arsenhole this season

Up the Villans. Actually spent a fair bit of time in Birmingham many years ago but never got to a game unfortunately.

As pseudo Spurs fan this year anyone who messes up Arsenal has my blessing and best wishes.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Up the Villans. Actually spent a fair bit of time in Birmingham many years ago but never got to a game unfortunately.

As pseudo Spurs fan this year anyone who messes up Arsenal has my blessing and best wishes.
My grandmother was born in Aston, in Birmingham. Her father was a fan. They came out here when Nan was 6.
So I guess i gravitated to them because of that.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
My stepmum grew up in Selly Oak. Also had a brummie gf in Australia for a few years so went back with her a few times, she owned a house in the fantastically-named Weoley Castle.