PRE page troubles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE page troubles

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Working Much Better now
Waynes World Yes GIF

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I'm pretty sure it was all the rubbish being dispensed by Leysy Days (Nobet Pays) and the amount of bandwidth that he was taking up as a result.

The simple solution would be to ban him. Thank you in advance mods.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I've just finished with our host and we've upgraded the CPU on the server... let's see if this helps.

As mentioned, forum add-ons and themes will be updated to the latest versions over the next few days.

Anyone else who would like to support the site click on the Donate link 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
I've just finished with our host and we've upgraded the CPU on the server... let's see if this helps.

As mentioned, forum add-ons and themes will be updated to the latest versions over the next few days.

Hey Mr T. Somehow I’ve missed the “Donate” link before. I just popped something in to finish off this financial year.
Apologies, I’m gettin* old..deaf, dumb and blind.And ignorant. They’re my strengths atm :giggle:

Can you remind us “tightarses“ again in July so we can help you out with the costs.

Its up to each individual to either put a little bit or not. No one will judge pigs arse
But as one who gets enjoyment out of writing absolute garbage and arguing with every other knowledgeable or self opinionated or dumb cluck I hope you get a few contributors to help you out instead of it coming out of your own pocket.
It looks like there have been some generous posters already doing so. Good on you fellas :clap2

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Wow, you are looking a bit short. I'll get on to something over the next few days.

DS