Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

In R10 Ben Miller played the best game of his career IMO. Relentless? That's new. He might have been our best.

Reactions: 1 user
In R10 Ben Miller played the best game of his career IMO. Relentless? That's new. He might have been our best.
Relentless? I thought more anonymous. But not in a bad way. He seemed to have Hipwood often, and Hipwood could only get a kick by thumping guys heads into the turf, or sooking when he fit a tap in the guts after elbowing Vlastuin to the head.

Relentless? I thought more anonymous. But not in a bad way. He seemed to have Hipwood often, and Hipwood could only get a kick by thumping guys heads into the turf, or sooking when he fit a tap in the guts after elbowing Vlastuin to the head.

That passage looked to me like umpire bias, Brodders. What with it being demonstrably bias again. (I reckon Vlastuin should have come off but eh.)

And Minson wiped the floor with Dudwood. Our man was in everything. Had a very good game. Might have levelled up. Who will he get this week? Wright... Hmmm. Interesting matchup. A test for our bloke.

I believe Miller is a #2 back FWIW. We still need a full back.

Big Ben is progressing quite well and looking more of a long term AFL player as the season goes on. My only gripe about Saturday was he tended to stand off at times instead of going in hard. Still, compared to last season , he is doing quite a good job especially when the incoming ball is relentless right now. Once we have a functioning midfield then maybe we can see more of his attacking flair with his good accurate kick etc

Reactions: 1 user