Palestine and Israel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Palestine and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Too funny.
“the Caribbean to the Amazon, the forests will be free”
Leaders of the future. No wonder the likes of Clinton,Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden get elected over there.
*smile* me :giggle:

No I don’t deny it. I said I own wha5 I write or say.
The context of that was if someone is making excuses for what Hamas did on October 7 is complicit .
The actual statement was.. if some says they don’t condone what Hamas did BUT. The BUT gives it away. Go back and read some more.
Hence if you excuse it, you have sympathy with them. Is that easy enough for you to understand?

No of course I don’t deny it. I said it, I own it. Obviously it’s hard to get through to what that actually means.
More proof you’ve spent some time going back over my posts. Good to see. Now you’ve refreshed your memory and know where to look, you won’t have to make up more lies about what I post
Ah here it is, the justification. I had thought of asking for proof but you have provided what you call proof for me anyway. It is as weak as I thought it would be.

Not once have I ever condoned the methods used by Hamas and not once have I ever sought to justify what happened on October 7.

So it all comes down to BUT ??? Are you kidding me?

But what ?

But I understand how Hamas exists and how the circumstances of the last 75 years would inevitably create violent resistance? Bloody hell, history of conflicts around the world and history of repression of people around the world will give you that understanding. It has happened over and over again.

Or maybe it is that I tried to explain to you the difficulty of defining “Hamas ” given that so many Gazans worked for the government and they were the government?

That is not sympathy it is intellectual understanding. It is analysis of the reasons something occurred. You will find multiple posts by me bemoaning how the actions of Hamas has hurt the legitimate cause of the Palestinian people.

If you think that is being a Hamas sympathiser then I am not sure what to say, it’s such a ridiculous conclusion to come to. I certainly wouldn’t be the only person on this thread who you would say the same thing about and it wouldn’t be true for them as well.

FFS Willo.
I am sure you will have a line by line rebuke of everything I say as usual.

Reactions: 1 user
Israel tells Gazans to get out of Rafah now, after telling them they had to go there even as they kept bombing Rafah. So, where are they to go, North? Where there is a famine going on? This is genocide.

We know what Israel wants, their "discussion paper" on forcing Palestinians out of Gaza and into Sinai was revealed months ago. The Palestinians should not be expected to leave their land and they know that if they do, they will never get back as Israel takes over and expands its borders.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Israel tells Gazans to get out of Rafah now, after telling them they had to go there even as they kept bombing Rafah. So, where are they to go, North? Where there is a famine going on? This is genocide.

We know what Israel wants, their "discussion paper" on forcing Palestinians out of Gaza and into Sinai was revealed months ago. The Palestinians should not be expected to leave their land and they know that if they do, they will never get back as Israel takes over and expands its borders.

DS
Yep.

Ah here it is, the justification. I had thought of asking for proof but you have provided what you call proof for me anyway. It is as weak as I thought it would be.
Thats your opinion. Not mine.
Be sure to ask David what post and page he found it on. That would have answered your question for you. It would have saved me going through all this again.
But that was his objective.
Not once have I ever condoned the methods used by Hamas and not once have I ever sought to justify what happened on October 7.

So it all comes down to BUT ??? Are you kidding me?

But what ?
Read what I said about BUT
But I understand how Hamas exists and how the circumstances of the last 75 years would inevitably create violent resistance? Bloody hell, history of conflicts around the world and history of repression of people around the world will give you that understanding. It has happened over and over again.
We’ve been through that ad nauseum.
Or maybe it is that I tried to explain to you the difficulty of defining “Hamas ” given that so many Gazans worked for the government and they were the government?
No. I understand what Hamas is, what they stand for and what they’ve done.
That is not sympathy it is intellectual understanding. It is analysis of the reasons something occurred. You will find multiple posts by me bemoaning how the actions of Hamas has hurt the legitimate cause of the Palestinian people.
Your opinion. Plenty of people bemoan the Palestinian cause but still manage to both condemn and then make excuses for Hamas actions on October 7.
If you think that is being a Hamas sympathiser then I am not sure what to say, it’s such a ridiculous conclusion to come to. I certainly wouldn’t be the only person on this thread who you would say the same thing about and it wouldn’t be true for them as well.
Exactly what I said. If you make excuses for Hamas. You’re a Hamas sympathiser.
Nothing surer. That’s my opinion.
Just like someone might not be a member of the nazi party, but are sympathetic to their cause and make excuses for what they do. I would have called them a nazi sympathiser. NOT that I’m calling you a nazi, just an example of how I see being a sympathiser.
Anyway we’ve been through this before
FFS Willo.
I am sure you will have a line by line rebuke of everything I say as usual.
For sure. You make some statements surely I have the right to reply. Especially when you have a question or two amongst it.
If you don’t want me to go through it line by line! Keep your answer short.

And the only reason @DavidSSS really brought this up was because I called him out for the liar he was and is. Making up lies at will about what I wrote and posted when I hadn’t.
He was 9nly trying to impress his posse of pro Palest8nian sympathisers who whoop and cheer on his lies. As long as it was directed at me, the6 were happy. They know they were lies but didn’t care.
Now that forced David to go back to prove I was wrong and he was right in his lies. Por David found out he was dead wrong and I hadn’t said what he stated and posted I had.

So his next port of call was to set me up by asking did I deny this and deny that. As I said before I own what I write. So what he was actually doing was to make sure “I owned it” used your name, to bring you into it.
So i answered truthfully,again. It sure as hell might not be what people want to hear and get the *smile* with me. But guess what. It’s not m6 problem. If evidence is there, I’ll call it.
Just like I’ll now call David out for trying to be a mischievous, weak as *smile* coward. Now make sure you report that David. You’re acting like those Hamas clowns. Cowardly attack, then whinge and sook when you elicit a response.

I knew then exactly what you were doing, trying to provoke others into your posts to respond to me. What a weak boy you are on this thread.
If you want to challenge me or what I write or post about, then do so truthfully and honestly. Don’t lie. . Don’t try to bring others into it.
Try to be mature enough to act as an adult.

Last edited:
You state

" Just like someone might not be a member of the nazi party, but are sympathetic to their cause and make excuses for what they do"

This is where you fail to understand. Being sympathetic to a cause and making excuses for what they do are not the same thing, they are separate. Seeing you have given an analogy I will as well

If someone attacks and severely injures someone for no reason and the victim's family then responds by killing the perpetrator and members of his family then my reaction is going to be that I have sympathy for their anger for an unprovoked attack but I do not support the actions they have taken in response. This is exactly what people feel about any Palestinian organisation seeking justice for Palestinians i.e. we understand the cause and why they are angry but do not support their actions. I really have no idea why you find this so hard to understand, it is a mystery to me when the logic is so obvious.

I knew then exactly what you were doing, trying to provoke others into your posts to respond to me. What a weak boy you are on this thread.
If you want to challenge me or what I write or post about, then do so truthfully and honestly. Don’t lie. . Don’t try to bring others into it.

This is childish Willo. I have zero idea what you think I was doing, I've read this a few times and I still have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I responded because you posted about me in a response to David. I have no control over what he writes and doesn't write and nor would I seek to do so. I was quite happy to let you two banter on until you posted about me. When you post about me I may well respond.

but hey, you go on thinking that everything I post is about you. It isn't

I've challenged you plenty of times and I've challenged you again on your ridiculous claim of me being a Hamas sympathiser and you have come up with nonsense...again.

You state

" Just like someone might not be a member of the nazi party, but are sympathetic to their cause and make excuses for what they do"

This is where you fail to understand. Being sympathetic to a cause and making excuses for what they do are not the same thing, they are separate. Seeing you have given an analogy I will as well
You misread. I didn't say sympathetic to a cause
I said make excuses for what they do (in this example nazis. In reality, hamas). Hamas aren’t a cause, they’re a terrorist group. We all know that.
If someone attacks and severely injures someone for no reason and the victim's family then responds by killing the perpetrator and members of his family then my reaction is going to be that I have sympathy for their anger for an unprovoked attack but I do not support the actions they have taken in response. This is exactly what people feel about any Palestinian organisation seeking justice for Palestinians i.e. we understand the cause and why they are angry but do not support their actions. I really have no idea why you find this so hard to understand, it is a mystery to me when the logic is so obvious.
Obvious to you. I will say it again. If one sympathises or makes excuses for terrorist group…. NOT the Palestinian cause.
Whats so hard to understand that?
This is childish Willo. I have zero idea what you think I was doing, I've read this a few times and I still have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
What you think you were doing where? I’ve no idea what you’re going on about now.
I was asked some questions by David, the provocateur. I answered. You posted. I replied to you.
I responded because you posted about me in a response to David. I have no control over what he writes and doesn't write and nor would I seek to do so. I was quite happy to let you two banter on until you posted about me.
As you know, I didn’t post about you at all. David did. Go back and read his post where he mentions your name in a question to me.
I answered his question.
Fully knowing the weak bastard was only doing it to stir the pot after I called him out for telling so many lies.
So if you want to ha=e a go at someone for bringing your name up. Do so with him
When you post about me I may well respond.
See my reply above. Be honest and call out david for bringing your name up.
Ahh but that won’t do, he’s in the pro Palestinian posse.
You blokes don’t care if lies are told or anything else, as long as it’s directed at me.
Show some balls you blokes.
Make sure you all stay in the clique. Security in numbers lol
but hey, you go on thinking that everything I post is about you. It isn't
Mate, I’ve never said everythin* you post is about me. Don’t be like dvisd and start telling lies.
If you post something quoting me or asking a questi9n, I will answer it.
If you don’t want me to respond. Don’t quote me, don’t ask me a question if you don’t want an answer.
Quite a simple arrangement
I've challenged you plenty of times and I've challenged you again on your ridiculous claim of me being a Hamas sympathiser and you have come up with nonsense...again.
You opinion. I gave you mine. And why.
If you don’t like it and it doesn’t mean anything to you, no doubt it will be forgotten about.
Until *smile* wits like David want to stir the pot again.
So if you don’t want to read bout any more, seeing it was 50 pages or whatever back. Take it up with your mate David for resurrecting it.

Last edited:
You “haven't all seen them” because it wasn’t what I said.. if you claim it show us all…otherwise you’re just making up lies again.
Both you and Sun should really go back and read what I wrote.

Obviously you both have issues with what I post but that doesn’t give you free rein to write lies.
Try it as a challenge. One you’ll both 100% fail at .
Here is you posting about me in a response to David although I am now Sun (sic)
Oh hello, you must have gone back over my previous posts. Just to justify the lies you keep spreading. It didn’t work out for you did it.
No I don’t. Obviously you missed the reply to your previous lie that I called him a terrorist. Which said I hadn’t.
so now we have proof of you lies.

No I don’t deny it. I said I own wha5 I write or say.
The context of that was if someone is making excuses for what Hamas did on October 7 is complicit .
The actual statement was.. if some says they don’t condone what Hamas did BUT. The BUT gives it away. Go back and read some more.
Hence if you excuse it, you have sympathy with them. Is that easy enough for you to understand?
Here is you posting about me again in a response to David
As you know, I didn’t post about you at all. David did. Go back and read his post where he mentions your name in a question to me.
I answered his question.
Fully knowing the weak bastard was only doing it to stir the pot after I called him out for telling so many lies.
So if you want to ha=e a go at someone for bringing your name up. Do so with him
so this is a straight out lie. You posted about me and I replied.
Obvious to you. I will say it again. If one sympathises or makes excuses for terrorist group…. NOT the Palestinian cause.
Whats so hard to understand that?
Noone is sympathising or making excuses for Hamas, noone has on this thread, certainly not me. I have never excused the actions of October 7 and I never would. Nor do I have any sympathies for their actions, I have consistently said I am against violence.
Once again I posted yesterday about the frustration that I feel as a Palestinian rights supporter for their actions, something that I have consistently done from day 1.
If you were presenting your evidence in a court of law, you would be laughed out of court.
I know it suits your narrative but your statement is not an opinion, it is a straight out lie.
What you think you were doing where? I’ve no idea what you’re going on about now. I was asked some questions by David, the provocateur. I answered. You posted. I replied to you.
Huh ? read what this responded to, some nonsensical gibberish about some underhand method I was using or something. I have no idea what you were talking about.

Here is you posting about me in a response to David although I am now Sun (sic)
FFS. I already said your name was mentioned in reply to a question from David who raised it
As you stated above. In RESPONSE. Do you know what response means?
I couldn’t work out the Sun (sic). Head scratcher. Bloody predictive text, I try to check it but sometimes it still sneaks in.
Here is you posting about me again in a response to David
No *smile*. I already explained it! He brought your name up. NOT ME. As you stated in RESPONSE. I never said I never mentioned you in respons.
Now read the *smile* post again
so this is a straight out lie. You posted about me and I replied.
*smile* me, are you blokes so dense.
Talk about thick as a brick.
I said I didn’t bring your name up. David did. Can you comprehend that or not?
“As you know, I didn’t post about you at all. David did. Go back and read his post where he mentions your name in a question to me.
I answered his question.“
Noone is sympathising or making excuses for Hamas, noone has on this thread, certainly not me. I have never excused the actions of October 7 and I never would. Nor do I have any sympathies for their actions, I have consistently said I am against violence.
When a poster says I don’t condone their actions but I can see why they did them (sic). That is making an excuse for them doing so. That demonstrates they think they know the reason why. Which is a *smile* reply
Rather than saying there is no excuse, no reason why anyone would commit such atrocities . See the difference ?

Once again I posted yesterday about the frustration that I feel as a Palestinian rights supporter for their actions, something that I have consistently done from day 1.
Yes, no doubt thats what any sane and sensible person would believe.
If you were presenting your evidence in a court of law, you would be laughed out of court.
Well we’re not and you’re only guessing. A court of what for what? Court of Public Opinion? pro Palestinian Posse court? ICJ? Court of common sense?
On the balance of probability I find myself CORRECT.
I know it suits your narrative but your statement is not an opinion, it is a straight out lie.
No, it’s not. In my opinion anyone who makes an excuse or says they know the reason (past injustices in this case) for Hamas atrocities is a Hamas sympathiser. Their is NO reason, there is NO excuse.

Instead of “I condemn Hamas actions, there is no reason or excuse for them to slaughter 1200 innocent civilians”.instead of “I condemn Hamsas atrocities but because of past injustices I can see why”
“Past injustices and treatment……..yadda yadda” is finding an excuse for their actions.
If you can’t see how one condemns the action totally and one only does partially, shows it all. If you can’t see that it’s not my problem

End of story.

Huh ? read what this responded to, some nonsensical gibberish about some underhand method I was using or something. I have no idea what you were talking about.
I did. I stillI haven’t a clue what you’re going on about then or above. Underhand method? I’m non pluses.
It’s why I try to answer your posts civilly and fully.

Now instead of sooking about me. Take your strident outrage up with David.
He set YOU up perfectly. Knowing you’d get all hot under the collar

Well done @DavidSSS. This part is for you.
Here you thought you were setting me up. But I’m cool, calm and collected.. You only got your mate Sintiger upset.
Not that you’d care. You have something in common with Hamas, you do whatever you can t9 provoke and don’t give a *smile* who pays for it. Well done to you.
And of course Sin won’t take you to task because he thinks you’re such a humanitarian and I’m a dead *smile* for what I believe and my opinions.
What a sly piece of work. Dishonest and calculating. And your teammates have fallen for it. :giggle:

Last edited:
FFS. I already said your name was mentioned in reply to a question from David who raised it
As you stated above. In RESPONSE. Do you know what response means?

No *smile*. I already explained it! He brought your name up. NOT ME. As you stated in RESPONSE. I never said I never mentioned you in respons.
Now read the *smile* post again

*smile* me, are you blokes so dense.
Talk about thick as a brick.
I said I didn’t bring your name up. David did. Can you comprehend that or not?
Ah , so I get it. When you post something about me in response to another post it is not posting about me. Of course, how obvious I should have worked that out from the start .... LOL
Good album Thick as a Brick...big Jethro Tull fan
When I think about it the first line is a good one “ I really don’t mind if you sit this one out, your words but a whisper, your deafness a shout”
Mmmm
Instead of “I condemn Hamas actions, there is no reason or excuse for them to slaughter 1200 innocent civilians”.instead of “I condemn Hamsas atrocities but because of past injustices I can see why”
“Past injustices and treatment……..yadda yadda” is finding an excuse for their actions.
If you can’t see how one condemns the action totally and one only does partially, shows it all. If you can’t see that it’s not my problem

End of story.
Except I never said that so your point is moot. I said I understand why Hamas exists, not why they did what they did. I will never understand extreme violence against others.
I did. I stillI haven’t a clue what you’re going on about then or above. Underhand method? I’m non pluses.
It’s why I try to answer your posts civilly and fully.

Now instead of sooking about me. Take your strident outrage up with David.
He set YOU up perfectly. Knowing you’d get all hot under the collar
That makes two of us. I have no idea what you are talking about. Noone set anyone up, you posted about me and I replied.
Not that you’d care. You have something in common with Hamas, you do whatever you can t9 provoke and don’t give a *smile* who pays for it. Well done to you.
And of course Sin won’t take you to task because he thinks you’re such a humanitarian and I’m a dead *smile* for what I believe and my opinions.
What a sly piece of work. Dishonest and calculating. And your teammates have fallen for it. :giggle:
Huh ? Gibberish

I'll let you judge your own moral code . Remember you are the one judging here, you are the one calling someone a Hamas sympathiser, you are the one calling a poster Muhammed.

Last edited:
I’ve finally worked out where the cross communication was.This was addressed to David.Not you Sin.
Your response was this (below)

This is childish Willo. I have zero idea what you think I was doing, I've read this a few times and I still have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I responded because you posted about me in a response to David. I have no control over what he writes and doesn't write and nor would I seek to do so. I was quite happy to let you two banter on until you posted about me. When you post about me I may well respond.
That’s where the wires got crossed.

Bloody funny when you say you only posted in response to me posting about you..
David brought your name up, saying. “you said Sin …………….do you deny it”. I replied “no I don’t deny it it “
So your Outrage should be at your old mate David. I didn’t bring your name up, I never mentioned you at all. But you still want to have a shot at me. :giggle:

Geez you blokes are good alum for a laugh.
You tie yourselves in knots over me. Poor old David had to trek back 50 pages or so, to try to prove to everyone what was NOT true.
Then proceeds to pull you into it! Gets you upset and you want to take your umbrage out on me.
Meanwhile I’m just sitting here minding my own business. Honestly, too funny for words :LOL:

Ah , so I get it. When you post something about me in response to another post it is not posting about me. Of course, how obvious I should have worked that out from the start .... LOL
Come on! You’re being so childish now. I have more respect for you than that.
Did you have a shot at David?
Good album Thick as a Brick...big Jethro Tull fan
When I think about it the first line is a good one “ I really don’t mind if you sit this one out, your words but a whisper, your deafness a shout”
Mmmm

Except I never said that so your point is moot. I said I understand why Hamas exists, not why they did what they did.
That’s ok. That’s your POV.
I will never understand extreme violence against others
Well I do. Specific circumstances only. Eg If someone threatened my family or myself.
Not gratuitous violence or against innocent people. It’s an anathema.
That makes two of us. I have no idea what you are talking about. Noone set anyone up, you posted about me and I replied.
No, I worked out where the confusion was. That statement was directed at David, not you.
Hence your confused reply and my confused reply back
Huh ? Gibberish
Yeah, I can talk gibberish with the best of them. Well sometimes, then other times I’m easily confused.
I'll let you judge your own moral code . Remember you are the one judging here, you are the one calling someone a Hamas sympathiser,
Thanks! That’s appreciated. I rest easily with my moral code. If I call someone a Hamas sympathiser it’s for the reasons I gave you. If you believe I’m wrong, that’s ok as well
you are the one calling a poster Muhammed.
Yeah, poor little K3. It was said in a joking manner. It’s not like others on PRE don’t make up nom de plumes for anyone. Only me. I’m the only one ever to have done it in the history of PRE and I’m sure no one else will ever do it in the future.
Just in case someone finds offence with a nickname. Even though noone uses their true full name. Bloody hilarious what kids get offended by these days. Don’t call someone going by a nickname, another nickname. Honestly you couldn’t make this *smile* up.

But obviously he was offended being called a Muslim name. Maybe some people only like being seen to be Palestinian sympathisers and heaven forbid, not Muslim sympathisers.

I did apologise to him personally, if I did offend him. But I never heard back so I rescinded my apology. I decided if he wasn’t man enough to respond, he didn’t deserve it anyway.
:LOL:

Come on! You’re being so childish now. I have more respect for you than that.
Did you have a shot at David?

That’s ok. That’s your POV.

Well I do. Specific circumstances only. Eg If someone threatened my family or myself.
Not gratuitous violence or against innocent people. It’s an anathema.

No, I worked out where the confusion was. That statement was directed at David, not you.
Hence your confused reply and my confused reply back

Yeah, I can talk gibberish with the best of them. Well sometimes, then other times I’m easily confused.

Thanks! That’s appreciated. I rest easily with my moral code. If I call someone a Hamas sympathiser it’s for the reasons I gave you. If you believe I’m wrong, that’s ok as well

Yeah, poor little K3. It was said in a joking manner. It’s not like others on PRE don’t make up nom de plumes for anyone. Only me. I’m the only one ever to have done it in the history of PRE and I’m sure no one else will ever do it in the future.
Just in case someone finds offence with a nickname. Even though noone uses their true full name. Bloody hilarious what kids get offended by these days. Don’t call someone going by a nickname, another nickname. Honestly you couldn’t make this *smile* up.

But obviously he was offended being called a Muslim name. Maybe some people only like being seen to be Palestinian sympathisers and heaven forbid, not Muslim sympathisers.

I did apologise to him personally, if I did offend him. But I never heard back so I rescinded my apology. I decided if he wasn’t man enough to respond, he didn’t deserve it anyway.
:LOL:
Let’s leave it at that.

There is one thing we can all agree on I hope and expect and that is the wish for peace. I listened to a podcast a while back featuring two young women, one Palestinian from East Jerusalem and the other Israeli Jew from west Jerusalem. They are friends
They disagree on some things but agree on one thing which is that what is needed as a start is better leaders.

Reactions: 1 users
Hmm, when someone starts to bring up the nazis you know they are desperate.

There is a lot of talk about anti-semitism and given the history we do need to make sure it doesn't rear its ugly head again.

But, the Israelis are pretty damned good at being racist themselves, Netanyahu just came out with the following: "You can't trust the gentiles who make promises". So, people can't be trusted on the basis of their race? Ok, that is racism.

DS

Status
Not open for further replies.