Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

From at the game vlossy's defence and Daniel's attempted run were the the only good things. Every thing else was horrible

Reactions: 2 users
Been our consistent best in a year that’s been pretty bloody ordinary, not sure Tigga plays for anything other than team success, however would be as deserving as Grimes was to win a JDM .

Reactions: 4 users
From at the game vlossy's defence and Daniel's attempted run were the the only good things. Every thing else was horrible
Yeah, he had quite a few kicked on him- most by guys 25 or 30 cms taller than him- but he was still great. Hopefully the kids in the team can learn from the efforts he puts in.

Vlaustin just turned 30. How many more years? He’s had some bad concussions over his career. It would not surprise me if he called it a lot earlier than people might expect.
But, then again I could be wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users