Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Jack was 195cm too

LeFau leads well and is more powerful than Jack

Is he as smart? Maybe he doesn’t have to be.

When Lynch is gone, Balta and LeFau cracking skulls together. The stuff dreams (or nightmares) are made of.
They play similar games relying on strength and speed. Add in Gibcus who has ability and speed to burn and is an unknown in terms of where and when he will play to his potential. Less concerned with KPP'S up forward.

Defence a greater concern which is why I think we will go for Mutaz in the mid season.

They play similar games relying on strength and speed. Add in Gibcus who has ability and speed to burn and is an unknown in terms of where and when he will play to his potential. Less concerned with KPP'S up forward.

Defence a greater concern which is why I think we will go for Mutaz in the mid season.

Jack could jump.

And that's an understatement.

Reactions: 1 user
Big body, covers a lot of ground, skilful, can also play ruck or as a follower you’d think. Another ’ridiculous’ comparison - Adam Goodes.
After watching him I legitimately think he would be good in the middle. Imagine him playing the centre bounce and rotating forward. Busting packs and clearing the ball forward. Not sure he has the IQ to play the mid with the minimal AFL he's had, but NRL is all about line breaking and you can see it first hand in how he plays the game.

Reactions: 3 users
I didn't know that Mykelti was from good old Pakenham, where "all that glitters is Coles".
Good interview tonight on Triple M.

Reactions: 2 users
Too slow and dosent read the ball in the foward line let alone in the guts

Running Vertical Leap: 100cm – Mykelti Lefau​

20m Sprint: 2.91 seconds – Mykelti Lefau​

Beep Test: 14.10 – Mykelti Lefau​

See ball get ball might be easier for him. He can jump and run. It just depends how fast his reaction times are in close.

Running Vertical Leap: 100cm – Mykelti Lefau​

20m Sprint: 2.91 seconds – Mykelti Lefau​

Beep Test: 14.10 – Mykelti Lefau​

See ball get ball might be easier for him. He can jump and run. It just depends how fast his reaction times are in close.
that may be the approach for now, however, with more experience, he can develop further.

If becomes anything like Milocheck we should be singing.
He needs more pack marking and contested marks to his games.
He kick beautifully

He had no clue in his first 2 games. I'm glad they stuck with him and is now starting to show something.

Lynch and Balta being out has fast tracked his development.

My concern is he’s “too big”…. Think back to the jacked up Richo phase…. It may load his body up too much and will be more prone to soft tissue injury…. Will be a delicate balance of power v speed/endurance

He's come a long way since his first seniors appearance which was a bit underwhelming. Probably the most exciting player development for me other than Tom Brown.

Reactions: 3 users