Kakadu Juice | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kakadu Juice

GR

That's Mr. Richmond to you son!
Nov 21, 2004
Check out my/our new/updated website www.kakadujuice.com.au

We have made COUNTLESS improvements over the previous site. All up, including the research at Adelaide Uni, hours and hours of sourcing photographs, designing, copywriting, programming etc, there’s about 200 hours of work in the updated site.

Have a click through the pages, and feel free to fire back any and all feedback that you may have, and enjoy.

Cheers,

GR

Orange is my least liked colour but I think it looks great on your site. The site has plenty of info and is very easy to navigate.

I have a couple of questions about the product if I may. I almost fell off my chair when I saw it cost $60 for one litre of juice. Are the ingredients listed in order on the bottle? I'm not sure because it says they are a secret but there are ingredients described on the site as well. I'd be interested to know if they're the only ingredients and if not what percentage of them are in the juice? Are they harvested fresh and used in their natural form? Are they grown especially for the juice or collected in the wild?

Please ignore my curiosity about the product if you only wanted feedback about the actual site.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Rosy, thanks for your interest.

The ingredients are listed roughly in order, by that I mean, some are so similar in quality that there maybe a slight difference in the order.

Its not really a juice as such, mainly a ‘marketing’ name, it is classed as a wholefood beverage, as it contains less than 10% water.

$60 for one litre (you can buy the bottle wholesale for $48), may sound a bit when compared to other products, however most people only take a 30ml shot per day, so it works out to be about $1.80 per day, or $1.44 wholesale. The Aussie bushfoods aren’t cheap either, the Kakadu Plum for example costs between $70 - $80 per kg!

The fruits are harvested fresh and snap frozen at the source, the last few years have been spent setting up farms in the top end to make sure that we have enough supply going forward, and the whole of the fruit(s) is used in the making of the juice, cold processed and it takes 6-8 weeks to make one batch.

Most other questions can be answered at http://www.kakadujuice.com/faq.htm

Hope that helps, and please feel free to fire off any other questions that you may have.

Cheers,

GR

I'm gunna hijack this thread and offer an alternative

O2T

Mangosteen to the extreme, full o antiox's

o2t.net.au

Michael said:
I'm gunna hijack this thread and offer an alternative

O2T

Mangosteen to the extreme, full o antiox's

o2t.net.au

It's quite expensive for only 750ml!

Looks good though, I'd drink it... ALTHOUGH...

Its in a glass bottle and the ONLY reason companies ever use glass is because they pasteurize the juice (cook it) meaning they HAVE to use glass. Otherwise glass is more epxensive to buy and ship so if they didn't have to, they'd choose plastic.

KJ wins this challenge hands down, thanks Michael... NEXT

GR
750ml's $50
You only need 25mls per day

This stuff uses a cold filtration/sterilisation - Velcoren, so its not cooked

Glass looks classy

Do I win now?

Not even close!

We have mangosteen and pomegranate in our juice, but we also have…

Kakadu Plum - A popular native used for colds, flu & infections. Holds the World Record for Vitamin C content. Is a phytonutrient feast full of antioxidants, folic acid and iron.

Tasmanian Pepper Berry - Hailed as the World’s strongest antioxidant food. A polygodial-rich food traditionally used as an anti-arthritic and anti-microbial. Now also thought to lower GI.

Ilawara Plum - A very close rival to the pepper berry for the title of strongest antioxidant. Subtle plum/pine flavours plus vitamin C make it a culinary favourite & boost for KJ!

Quondong - Has a sweet peach flavour often used in gourmet cuisine. Contains vitamins, minerals & unique fatty acids that appear to assist with energy production and detox.

Wild Rosella - A tasty bush flower used in jams and sauces. A truly rich antioxidant food with incredibly high levels of the 2 most active anthocyanins.

Acai - A feast of flavonoids, omega 3, 6 & 9 oils, vitamins & sterols prized for respiratory and heart health plus they have a taste like chocolate cherries!

Goji - A natural cornucopia of nourishing vitamins including A, C, E & B, antioxidants, amino acids, essential oils, anti-inflammatories & proteoglycans.

PLUS - Blueberry, Pomegranate, Green Tea, Flax, Barley Grass and Grape Seed.

Nothing here or overseas beats it. :cupgold

Disco08 said:
Mrs Disco drinks Noni Juice from Fiji. Stinks to high heaven.

Get her onto the KJ mate ;) Everyone seems to have a different experience with regards to taste - licorice, plum pudding, chocolate/cherry and even spicy in taste! She will smell SWEET!

rosy23 said:
Thanks for your reply GR. Very interesting. :)

Anytime... ;D

GR allmatch your Tasmanian Pepper Berry and raise you a......Chokeberry and cos I'm a generous bloke I'll throw in a couple of Elderberries
Is O2T winning now?

Available at all good health food stores and Macro Supermarkets

Disco08 said:
Mrs Disco drinks Noni Juice from Fiji. Stinks to high heaven.

Disco,what stinks to high heaven? Mrs D or Noni

Mind you I'd rather drink the Noni juice from Fiji, than the Noni juice from Palyschool

Michael said:
Disco,what stinks to high heaven? Mrs D or Noni

Mind you I'd rather drink the Noni juice from Fiji, than the Noni juice from Palyschool

The noni juice. Putrid. Seems to do her good though.

I'm onto o2t. It's Aussie made, unlike a lot of the other stuff. I know some girls in the PR game who use it as a 'wine substitute'. Dunno about that, but for the best tasting and highest rated anti-oxidant around, you can't beat it.

I hear they are brining it out in smaller serves, like Yakult.

Welcome to PRE Sammy.

You're not going to be popular around here as you're obviously a Tivendale fan......
If tivvers was on O2T, do you reckon he'd be a better player?

Unfortunately, Tivvers might need something a bit spicier. But it would stop his hair falling out, cure his impotence, and not make him stink. And by the way, leave Miss Noni alone.