Josh Rains | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Rains

jonnomc

This Year It Will Be A Brownlow
Apr 4, 2005
Gold Coast
Phantom i know andrew raines bro Josh i think he might be something in the future my mate told me he is good

jonnomc said:
Phantom i know andrew raines bro Josh i think he might be something in the future my mate told me he is good

Yep, hope so. I'm sure Greg Miller and the tiger football dept know everything that there is to know about the Raines family. So far we've got one Raines on the list and another at Coburg. Hopefully they'll go on to be great players.

I spoke to him and he made Stingrays development squad and south coast rep team im not sure if he made qld

jonnomc said:
I spoke to him and he made Stingrays development squad and south coast rep team im not sure if he made qld

So I guess he's about 14yo. If so, sounds promising.