Jack Riewoldt, Jack Dyer medal painting | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt, Jack Dyer medal painting

DDtiger

Tiger Cub
Jun 17, 2010
www.darrochcustompaint.com
Hi all, first a big thank you to Rosy for letting me post this on here.
I have just painted a pic of Jack and have listed it on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170548987992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I only paint each of paintings once, to guarantee the eventual owners have a one of a kind original.
Obviously I would appreciate if someone here would bid on it, but I would equally appreciate any feedback, both positive and negetive too.
Also if you like the painting then please like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=145541018818197&sk=basic#!/pages/Darroch-Custom-Paint-and-airbrushing/145541018818197

I paint alot of different subjects, including collingwood :vomit , but I enjoy nothing more than painting the mighty tiges!!!

Jack-Riewoldt-canvas.jpg

Tiger Rob said:
Nice work DD. How big is the painting ?
Thanks TBob, the painting is on an approx 760mm x 510mm canvas.
DDtiger said:
Hi all, first a big thank you to Rosy for letting me post this on here.
I have just painted a pic of Jack and have listed it on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170548987992&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I only paint each of paintings once, to guarantee the eventual owners have a one of a kind original.
Obviously I would appreciate if someone here would bid on it, but I would equally appreciate any feedback, both positive and negetive too.
Also if you like the painting then please like my facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=145541018818197&sk=basic#!/pages/Darroch-Custom-Paint-and-airbrushing/145541018818197

I paint alot of different subjects, including collingwood :vomit , but I enjoy nothing more than painting the mighty tiges!!!

Jack-Riewoldt-canvas.jpg

If anyone from PRE wins the auction, they can have free postage ($40 saving) as a thank you to PRE from me. Just send a message stating you user name at auction end. Thanks everyone :)

Impressive painting.

Let me know when you've done the next RFC Premisership Winning painting.

DDtiger said:
:hihi No prob Baloo. It'll be a hard one for me to part with though! ;)

In that case, if you keep it for yourself, run off a limited edition set of prints. That way everyone is happy.

How do German Shepherd Dogs come up in air brushed paintings DD?

tigertough12 said:
Jack looks terrible in that painting.... looks fat and looks like he's going bald
Can't let that one through without commenting! Looks like you've got a bit of a reputation here TT12!
Looking now, he maybe looks a bit wide in the photo here. It must be the angle the photo was taken, cause it doesn't look like that in the flesh. Although I think you're being a little picky as it's not that far out, if at all.
As for his hair, well that's his hair line dude. It was a rainy day and that's how his hair looks when it's a bit wet.

I did ask for feedback, both positive and negative, so thank you. I'll keep a closer eye on the angles I take the photos from next time

DDtiger said:
Can't let that one through without commenting! Looks like you've got a bit of a reputation here TT12!
Looking now, he maybe looks a bit wide in the photo here. It must be the angle the photo was taken, cause it doesn't look like that in the flesh. Although I think you're being a little picky as it's not that far out, if at all.
As for his hair, well that's his hair line dude. It was a rainy day and that's how his hair looks when it's a bit wet.

I did ask for feedback, both positive and negative, so thank you. I'll keep a closer eye on the angles I take the photos from next time

you should've done a painting with his trademark clenched fist