Game Day - Rich V Bris | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rich V Bris

Tonight makes one wonder whether Taranto and Hopper could sue RFC ( and particularly Hardwick) and the AFL for misrepresentation ?
Surely an agent would attempt to secure breaking their contracts with unconditional clearances to clubs of their choice?
If it could be proven that GC FC with AFL's blessing were already into Hardwick...........

Notwithstanding their own run of injuries, these boys must be particularly disappointed with the current reality versus what they would have been sold.

Reactions: 3 users
One of Shai’s set shots was at best totally unprofessional. Needs a spell in the twos on the backline to snap him out of his complacency.
He's kicked almost a quarter of our goals this year and leading inside 50s by a long way. And marks inside 50. Has to be other ways than dropping him.

Reactions: 2 users
Tonight makes one wonder whether Taranto and Hopper could sue RFC ( and particularly Hardwick) and the AFL for misrepresentation ?
Surely an agent would attempt to secure breaking their contracts with unconditional clearances to clubs of their choice?
If it could be proven that GC FC with AFL's blessing were already into Hardwick...........

Notwithstanding their own run of injuries, these boys must be particularly disappointed with the current reality versus what they would have been sold.
Good luck with the proof. What would they sue for exactly, what have they lost?

Reactions: 1 user
Currently 3.3% ahead of Norf at 59.6%.

I can't remember when our percentage was ever this low??
I was extremely disappointed to find that a almighty hiding still didn't put us below north, I at least want a big reward for all this.

• Haha
The rebuild begins.

I am bullish about the future. Think we will rebound quicker than people think.
I have always thought at a bare minimum 3-4 years of pain cannot be avoided. No one saw the injury apocalypse coming. Get the draft right is priority No1.

I have always thought at a bare minimum 3-4 years of pain cannot be avoided. No one saw the injury apocalypse coming. Get the draft right is priority No1.

The good thing that the injury apocalypse is going to do, is accelerate our fall down the ladder. As early season form showed, we aren't a bottom 5 team, probably somewhere between 7th and 14th, but we get much better picks particularly with our 1st than we otherwise would have got. It would likely have taken another year or 2 for us to fall to the bottom of the ladder and that coincides with Tassie coming in. This is a blessing in disguise for us as long as it doesn't break our young kids.

Reactions: 9 users
The good thing that the injury apocalypse is going to do, is accelerate our fall down the ladder. As early season form showed, we aren't a bottom 5 team, probably somewhere between 7th and 14th, but we get much better picks particularly with our 1st than we otherwise would have got. It would likely have taken another year or 2 for us to fall to the bottom of the ladder and that coincides with Tassie coming in. This is a blessing in disguise for us as long as it doesn't break our young kids.
Totally agree posh. We'll surpass foldnorf in the coming years.

So Hipwood gets a week for the dump tackle on Vlastuin but in the game the dumbass ump pays a free for holding the ball. And hipwood goaled for that free.

Vlastuin got a fine for the tummy punch to hipwood.

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
So Hipwood gets a week for the dump tackle on Vlastuin but in the game the dumbass ump pays a free for holding the ball. And hipwood goaled for that free.

And Hipwood went down like he was shot, should have got done for staging. Soft spud that he is.

Reactions: 3 users

The problem is in any game. the original offence gets superseded by the retaliation.

i really didnt like their goal celebrations with their pre-prepared antics

showing my age, but i just didnt like it