Congratulations to Conti | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Congratulations to Conti

Amazing. What did we give up to get her?
Pick 1 in the 2019 draft. Bargain. I believe Western Bulldogs used that pick on Gabby Newton.

It's sometimes easy to forget that Mon is only turning 23 next week. Plenty of time left to win multiple League B&Fs!

Pick 1 in the 2019 draft. Bargain. I believe Western Bulldogs used that pick on Gabby Newton.

It's sometimes easy to forget that Mon is only turning 23 next week. Plenty of time left to win multiple League B&Fs!
Didn't think of it at the time but nabbing the norm smith medalist and B&F winner from the premier was a pretty good get.

Reactions: 2 users
Saw Port Adelaide held their Best and Fairest back until the players returned to training this week and held a joint night with AFLW.

Nice idea, reckon it will become the norm.

Reactions: 1 users