Basketball | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Basketball

Embid seems to always have someone to blame. A poor character trait which you think he might have grown out of.
Meanwhile some fantastic second round series - Mavs v Thunder (go Mavs) - Knicks v Pacers and Nuggets v Timberwolves. Celts are a cert over flakey Cavs. I’m hoping for Mavs v Wolves and Celtics v Knicks Conference Finals.

Embid seems to always have someone to blame. A poor character trait which you think he might have grown out of.
Meanwhile some fantastic second round series - Mavs v Thunder (go Mavs) - Knicks v Pacers and Nuggets v Timberwolves. Celts are a cert over flakey Cavs. I’m hoping for Mavs v Wolves and Celtics v Knicks Conference Finals.
You had me until you went with the Mavs... *shakes head sadly*

Go Thunder!

You had me until you went with the Mavs... *shakes head sadly*

Go Thunder!
Oh come on! Two Aussies are better than one. But wouldn’t be unhappy seeing the Thunder up against the Wolves in the Conference Finals either. Or the Nuggets for that matter. All juicy prospects regardless.