2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

So after Caesars report IC will be Mcintosh Naismith Sonz Young Short
So much for giving Ryan Green McAuliffe a go
Simply being recognized for their form and efforts, still two thirds of the season to go n no doubt they'll get a look in somewhere along the year.

Reactions: 2 users
Given our derth of forwards, has Bauer been training as a forward?
It has been Defence, Defence, Defence for Bauer, he looks great back there but will probably do a hammy next week as he ramps things up.

Reactions: 2 users
Main Training today Friday:

Samson
Steely
McAuliffe

When broken into lines were tagged as VFL and have now left track.

In other news Cumberland, Tresize and Coulthard also with VFL boys.

Bauer, Prestia and Balta are doing full training with main group at this point.

No final analysis as I have to leave half way through today.

Cheers
Plz tell us Sonsie was with the mids...

I haven't given up on Cumbo. This is his 'annus horibilis'. If he strikes form in the twos for two or three weeks he can still force his way in and earn a new contract, especially if Dusty does the unmentionable. Just needs to pull his head out of his 'annus horibilis' and kick a few bags.

Reactions: 1 user
Main Training today Friday:

Samson
Steely
McAuliffe

When broken into lines were tagged as VFL and have now left track.

In other news Cumberland, Tresize and Coulthard also with VFL boys.

Bauer, Prestia and Balta are doing full training with main group at this point.

No final analysis as I have to leave half way through today.

Cheers
Was Miller training forward or Short with the mids? We’ve got 8 defenders with short back so someone has to move up the ground or be sub

Reactions: 1 user
Main Training today Thursday:

Prestia Balta & Graham all got through full training.
Good to see Bauer complete as well so hopefully some VFL this week?

I have doubts on Shorty & Bakes

Reactions: 13 users
Main Training today Thursday:

Prestia Balta & Graham all got through full training.
Good to see Bauer complete as well so hopefully some VFL this week?

I have doubts on Shorty & Bakes
I don't get why we would be risking Prestia or Graham for that matter, both recovering from tissue injuries, on the basis they, 'got through training'.

Decisions to be made on both players at seasons end. Both would be safer and ultimately more productive, playing restricted time in the VFL.

Reactions: 4 users
I don't get why we would be risking Prestia or Graham for that matter, both recovering from tissue injuries, on the basis they, 'got through training'.

Decisions to be made on both players at seasons end. Both would be safer and ultimately more productive, playing restricted time in the VFL.

Prestia has been training fully for near on 3 weeks so is ready, if he breaks down he breaks down and no questions asked for mine.

Graham maybe as it has only been 2 weeks.

Reactions: 17 users

As Caesar said, and the coach too, Prestia has been in full training for 3 weeks, has already been held back from playing last week.

Reactions: 3 users
Short rolled his ankle during the Freo game.

Not sure on Baker.

Give the man a cigar, it was the back of his ankle Shorty was pointing to after a drill and had a few discussions, went on to complete the second to last drill before having another discussion and sitting out the last, (could be precautionary or maybe not).

Bakes: I did not see him pull up or anything but i did see him talking to a performance guy and was just indicating to his upper leg and walked off with NO noticeable issue but did not return, (again, could be precautionary or maybe not).

Reactions: 4 users
Prestia has been training fully for near on 3 weeks so is ready, if he breaks down he breaks down and no questions asked for mine.

Graham maybe as it has only been 2 weeks.
The club would rather see players break down at afl level than vfl level? Must be tanking in that case.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users