2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

If its speed and class, im still a Jagga Smith advocate.

Great debut from Darcy jones the other night. Was a huge fan in his draft year. Steal at 21

Gonna be fun assembling a few top 5 picks
Agree with Smith.
Jones looks a steal @ 21.Looked good.

Reactions: 1 user
Lovely classy gather and spin in traffic by Jagga, before lacing out Shanahan on the lead. Lalor like bull, yes. Tyler Welsh looks a beast, reckon he's taller than 191 now. Slillz too.
Welch has got really broad shoulders, as you say will be a beast

Lovely classy gather and spin in traffic by Jagga, before lacing out Shanahan on the lead. Lalor like bull, yes. Tyler Welsh looks a beast, reckon he's taller than 191 now. Slillz too.

Smith is silk. I want him.

Malakai Champion looks like he'll be a good player, good evasion, marks, good ball user

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
O'Sullivan is a strong mark for a shortish player, if he grows a few centimetres to 185-186 then he'll be an excellent prospect that I'd be stoked to take.

From what Ive seen here nothing has changed. It's O'Sullivan, Smith, Lalor, Trainor. Any two of those will be good.

Reactions: 4 users
Finn O’S has the best skills of any kid in this draft crop in Victoria. Have seen his left foot many times and it’s quite good. His right is awesome.
Smilie blasts his kicks more often, Finn has brilliant touch with his kicks
Will he likely fill out , looks small

unless he's as crazy as Butters, it's a pass from me. will need essendrugs peptides to get big enough for inside mid otherwise
That pic was from nearly a year ago so I’m sure he’s filled out a bit since then. Remember, Danger looked like this in his draft year:

IMG_0480.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
That pic was from nearly a year ago so I’m sure he’s filled out a bit since then. Remember, Danger looked like this in his draft year:

View attachment 22584
Shame on you TT. That's a shocking nasty melon to put up on my comp screen, old fart is gunna be having nightmares for a month after being confronted by that. Might even need counselling n some 2020 Granny Dusty images to help me get through.

Seeing as we're only flapping hypotheticals on an internet forum. What happens if Shai tells the club that he'd like to go home to W.A.? Do we still not trade him, force him against his wishes to stay n play for us? Perhaps we could lock him in his room n only let him out for supervised training n game day.

Nothing is ever locked up in an iron clad guarantee, situations can change in an instant. So just a discussion point as to which of two players would people prefer to trade with perhaps a reasoning as to why.
He is contracted for I think 5 years?
He is our best player and one of the best in the game.
He is happily settled within the team and is widely admired and respected.
In 2016 did you raise the same questions about Cotchin Rance and Riewoldt?

Why do it now?

Reactions: 1 user