Yellow and Black hordes to descend on Docklands | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Yellow and Black hordes to descend on Docklands

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Received this in my email:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear MT,

The Richmond Football Club is set to take its first step toward re-igniting pride, passion and respect within the Tiger Tribe. Be part of the Tigers' 2003 campaign from the opening bounce and help build the momentum for the season ahead.

The new-look Wizard Home Loans Cup pre-season competition kicks off next week when the Tigers take on another of the AFL's traditional clubs in the Melbourne Demons at the Telstra Dome on Friday,February 21 at 7:40 p.m.

The AFL have given fans what they asked for last year - a knockout pre-season competition with the introduction of a number of rules specifically for the competition:

* Nine points for a goal kicked from 50 metres or more;
* Centre square expanded to 50 metres from 45 metres.
* Immediate kick into play after a behind is scored.
* Deliberately rushed behind by a defender in control of the ball is 3 points.
* Kicking backwards outside attacking 50 metre zone is play on.

Because the league is reverting to a knockout competition, entry arrangements will be similar for club members as they were under the knockout format of some three years ago.

Club members, therefore, will be required to pay to gain entry to each match of the Wizard Home Loans Cup Competition. Club members will, however, have free entry to the Wizard Regional Challenge Series of matches which will be contested by clubs after they have been knocked out of the Wizard Home Loans Cup.

To facilitate entry, supporters are encouraged to purchase their ticket in advance by booking through Ticketmaster7.

The entry price is $14 plus booking fee for adults and $2 for children, plus booking fees.

If however, you want to pay at the gate, make sure you arrive in plenty of time to purchase your ticket!

Eat 'em alive!

Clinton Casey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

As rosy said in another post, if you buy the AFL record (for $5.50) you can get into the game for free and so save $8.50.

Re: Yellow and Black hordes to descend on Dockland

Thanks to Rosy for that info seeing I went and brought a record yesterday to get my wiz fiz cup ticket.

Also anyone who was over charged for the 17 game membership should be getting their ticket to the game soon if not allready seeing my dad got his yesterday.