WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WK3 Finals: The Wedding Rehearsal

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
I am wishing for on Friday night the Swans to pull the plug on the Power and Saturday afternoon the Lions to cannibalise the Cats.
Can't stand Port Power especially their Chairman and Kane Cornes.
As for Geelong I just hate them, not a redeeming quality amongst the lot of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Agree, except I don't really hate Port much, they don't attract the sort of attention which justifies hatred.

Geelong I have not hated for most of my life, it is just the likes of Scott, Selwood, Dangerfield who turn me off Geelong. Maybe I just didn't mind them when they were mediocre for decades, but I was actually quite happy when they finally got a flag in 2007. Actually I think it was because they hadn't had one for a while, had a good team and less DHeads than they do now.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Brissy have a shot to beat the Cats but I really wish the Giants had got through because their pressure game is a better match up for the Cats than Brisbane's flakiness.

Reactions: 2 users
Lions have nothing to lose - their momentum when they have it is powerful. They won both their finals with a half of good footy. If they repeat that for 3 qtrs I reckon they can beat the scats.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone remeber the last time Port and Swans player? 148 to 36
Sydney kicked 1 goal in half the game.

Expect Port to flog 'em

Honestly, I have no interest. I have booked a pub to watch the GF, but its more about having beers with mates. I hate all 4 remaining teams.

I guess I am hoping for an all interstate GF, so the local media doesn't shove Geelong down our throats all week.

FWIW, I think it'll be Swans v Lions.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Go Away GIF
Geelong are going to win.