WizzFizz Couldn't Care Less Tipping Comp Scores | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WizzFizz Couldn't Care Less Tipping Comp Scores

B

brownlow2003

After Week 2
Tassie 27..... 10
Rosy.....7
Tigers Goddess.....7
Me.....6
Julz.....6
Mighty Tiges.....5
Tronic.....5
Someone_Noone.....5
Captain Blood.....5
Koalalill.....4
Richos_Gal.....4
Johnson2Richo2003.....4
Dragicevic Fan.....3

Re: WizzFizz Couldn't Care Less Tipping Comp Score

Nah, Julz it's just luck and I'm sure JohnF would agree.

I reckon Tassie 27 has a rabbit's foot and a pocket full of four leaf clovers. Maybe Tassie could lend some luck to our Club. ;)

haha

looks like my plan is working out perfectly, i better pop down to tab sportsbet and have a wager on myself to take out the regular season tipping crown

DF, it takes just as much skill to tip 0/8 as it does to tip 8/8. 8)

haha

looks like my plan is working out perfectly, i better pop down to tab sportsbet and have a wager on myself to take out the regular season tipping crown
Bet you're up all hours studying the form in footy season Dragga, I know how much you're hanging out to win the weekend with Dunc that's been offered as a prize in the Punt Road Tipsters comp. ;D

Nah, Julz it's just luck and I'm sure JohnF would agree.

I reckon Tassie 27 has a rabbit's foot and a pocket full of four leaf clovers.  Maybe Tassie could lend some luck to our Club. ;)

Don't know about that MC - Tassie really and truly is a mathetmatical genius!

Oh, I see Julz. That's handy to know. :)

Maybe Tassie could work out the probability of us making the eight at some stage in the forseeable future. ;)