Whos going to stand upto David Hille? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Whos going to stand upto David Hille?

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Considering what Hille has been upto in recent weeks with his so called late hits on Goddard and Young designed purely to take players out of the game.
Who do we have thats going to stand upto yet again a spineless sniper?
Surely not midget Kingy. ::)

Gees that would be funny.

I can see it though, he gave Cloke a nice shiner. The terrier isn't scared of anyone.

Kingy can get himself suspended for 7 games. Just enough so that he can come back in against Collingwood.

Kingy should run into Hille's knee deliberately a few times during the match just to force the report.

Angus could elevate himself to cult status if he lined up and took out Hille.

Otherwise, get Tom 'Flemmo' Hisflop in the team to do the job against an old teammate.

TigerForce said:
Otherwise, get Tom 'Flemmo' Hisflop in the team to do the job against an old teammate.

Sloppy is named as one of the emergencies he MUST play in this game.
Look for a late change ;)

King can get himself suspended for the rest of the year until his contract runs out and is delisted.

I liked Harwick's comment this morning.

It's easier to curtail aggression than try to conjour it.

I like the way he thinks.

Barnzy said:
King can get himself suspended for the rest of the year until his contract runs out and is delisted.

Barnzy a man of conviction, forthright and courageous. A man that tells it like it is:

Blindless, ignorant sh!te.

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
Barnzy a man of conviction, forthright and courageous. A man that tells it like it is:

Blindless, ignorant sh!te.

You think King has a future?

No need to make it personal by the way.

As part of a 40 player list that gives it all he's got and plays for club like very few of the others yes.

Not having a go at you personally mate, just your blinkered view on a player I happen to think is a real Tiger.

Try me on McMuffin.

Just because he tries hard and gives it his all doesn't mean he's good enough. Why waste games on a Jake King who isn't apart of our future? I dunno, I just don't get it and think it's a waste of time. I'd rather play players like Collins who might have a future and aren't proven duds.

He's got free reign to bump anyone now.

He can do what he likes and the tribunal will be waiting to shine his shoes.

Barnzy said:
Just because he tries hard and gives it his all doesn't mean he's good enough. Why waste games on a Jake King who isn't apart of our future? I dunno, I just don't get it and think it's a waste of time. I'd rather play players like Collins who might have a future and aren't proven duds.

A lot on here bag him merciless Barnzy and I think its unfair and wrong. I may be an old fashion supporter and have not been to a game in years but I watch our team when their on the Satellite network and get the DVD when we win. When I see Kingy tearing into the opposition I know its more for the better of the team than the lesser. To me he is an asset, someone kids could put his number on their guernsey.

And anyhow his skills arent that bad.

Barnzy said:

And just because a few would-be supporters think he's dud, while the coach and match committee are committed to making the most from him while he's there, doesn't mean we have to believe your constant gibes in the face of alternative facts ;D

As soon as i read the team list I thought of you Barnzy and how happy you would be..................... >:D

As for who will stand up to Hille, I reckon Kingy and Foley.........................

Kingy on Foley's shoulders I reckon ;D