Who wants to be famous? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who wants to be famous?

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
The search is on for two Tiger stars!
richmondfc.com.au
9:50:43 AM Fri 7 March, 2003

The 2003 RFC Television commercial will feature two hardcore Tiger fans and we want the genuine article! That's right, we don't want actors, we want two of our own.

So, if you fit the bill and you wouldn't mind being thrust into the limelight, get down to Punt Road Oval next Wednesday March 12 between 4 and 6:30 pm for a casting session.

M&C Saatchi will be interviewing all those who are interested in their bid to find the ideal central characters for the upcoming television "ad".

Food and drinks will be on sale from the Canteen to calm your nerves before your shot at Yellow and Black Stardom!

Please RSVP by Tuesday March 11, 2:00 pm to [email protected].

I got a head like a beaten favourite..... could be just what they are looking for :D

Modesty prevents me from telling you how mouth watering, my good looks are, but lets just say it would disqualify me from the sterotypical hardcore feral that this add seems to be targetting :-*

Saatchi are wasting there time. They would have better luck going to any centrelink office to find a typical feral ;D