White didnt play at Coburg yesterday | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

White didnt play at Coburg yesterday

really??? i like him..plays a tough gutsy intense fast running style game at times..nowhere near as bad as some here like to make out imo

arlobill said:
really??? i like him..plays a tough gutsy intense fast running style game at times..nowhere near as bad as some here like to make out imo

I really love his Shane Edwards impersonation when he gets done for holding the ball on average twice per game... :mad:...not :mad:

arlobill said:
i think that's what attracts him to the selection commitee. if he can start hitting targets or kicking goals on the run...but is that ever going to happen?...I don't think so Tim.

arlobill said:
you have got to be kidding.