Where to sit next Friday @ SCG/Who's going to Sydney? [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where to sit next Friday @ SCG/Who's going to Sydney? [Merged]

Re: Where to sit next Friday @ SCG

I would be interested to know as well as will be going up for the game. Also any good clubs/pubs worth checking out near the scg? Have a feeling I went to the bat and ball (I think it was called) after a game years ago, is that still open? Appreciate any info.

Re: Where to sit next Friday @ SCG

Need more info.

Everything depends on where you are staying, how you are travelling - and where you are sitting at the ground.

The Olympic is a good place to grab a beer before the game - and then walk down to the gates (SCG Members end)

The Light Brigade is the best pub around to watch AFL - and is an excellent pub - but after the game it would be hard to get in.

Lots of options in Paddington (ritzier types) while Bat and Ball (and others) are in the Alexandria / Surry Hills fringe. You could also head toward Kensngton, Randwick etc

Lots of choices - many within walking distance.

Who's going to Sydney?

We need as many Tigers as possible on Friday night.......
We can really win this, I had a strange sense that we'd beat Freo, knew we wouldn't beat West Coadt, but have the same sense about beating Syd....

Besides, after reading another post, we need to protect Batches head........and anyone elses, so we need MAX BOOING!!! (All in fun of course)...

Incoming.....

Re: Who's going to Sydney?

I have flight and room booked just have to decide if l make the effort to go to the airport.

I'm in. We have a group of around 30 (mix of syd and tig supporters).

Yes, for more info on the pre and post-game functions - http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2015-06-17/official-sydney-richmond-tigers-function-round-13 - or http://www.sydneyrichmondtigers.com/

Sure they'd be accommodating for anyone who wants to go.

I have a ticket to the game but cant get there. If anyone would like it you can have it for free. Bay 2 Row CC Seat 10.
I live in QLD so can mail the ticket express post tomorrow (obviously I would expect the person I gave the ticket to to reimburse me this cost.) PM me if you're interested.

Im going. First trip to the SCG since 95. Richo did his knee, but we won. I remember them not playing our song after the game, so all the fans sung it about 15 times.

The problem with attending games in Sydney is that, before, during and after the game, you are in Sydney...