Where do Tigers gather Sat night? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where do Tigers gather Sat night?

Tiger

Tiger
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne
Now that the Royal Oak is no more where do the PRE faithful gather to watch the game Sat night? I am looking for some Tiger atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Tiger said:
Now that the Royal Oak is no more where do the PRE faithful gather to watch the game Sat night? I am looking for some Tiger atmosphere. Any suggestions?

Isn't is still run by the RFC? This from the club website a month ago...

Richmond and the Royal Oak
1:39 PM Thu 13 May, 2010

There has been speculation in recent weeks about the operation of the Royal Oak Hotel.

Currently the Royal Oak is being operated by the Richmond Football Club and we therefore encourage our members and supporters to continue to support the venue.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/94261/default.aspx

Tiger said:
had tried that - no result on the i-phone will try on my pc tomorrow
Cheers

Nothing worse than not being able to search.  I've never heard of it but pretty fair to assume it's in Thailand given Chiang Mai's username and the fact he lives over there.

richmond supporters never congregate at a melbourne pub for interstate games. its not in our psyche.

Ian4 said:
richmond supporters never congregate at a melbourne pub for interstate games. its not in our psyche.

I'm hoping with the new social club, our new psyche is to all congregate there!

would be awesome to have hundreds of tigers in front of a big screen, sinking *smile* and cheering the boys on together!

bowden4president said:
I'm hoping with the new social club, our new psyche is to all congregate there!

would be awesome to have hundreds of tigers in front of a big screen, sinking p!ss and cheering the boys on together!
Does anyone know if the new Social Club will be open for Social Club members to watch interstate games?

I bloody well hope so.
I`m thinking of becoming a Social Club member for the first time next season and i will definitely buy one for that reason alone.