Where are you on the political compass? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Where are you on the political compass?

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Worth doing as it suggest some good books if your into this type of thing.Only takes 4 or 5 minutes.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

I scored..

Economic Left/Right: 2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13

So I'm econimically to the right of the Dallai Lama and about as liberal.Sounds about right. 8)

I'm Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Ghandi and the Dalai Lama rolled into one. Pretty accurate I reckon. ;D

Economic Left/Right: -2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.67

I scored

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.05

I have no idea what that means :-[

Reading between the lines Tiggy I think I am Mother Theresa but you are the whole order of Nuns. ;D

Roar34 said:
I'm not even going near this one.

I think it's a devilish plot by the evil Evo!
Damn,I've been rumbled.

Would anyone like me to tell them about the Moonies......

Eco Left/Right -3.5
Soco Lib Authoritarian 1.49
Whatever TF that means.
On the graph the closest person to mine was Pope John Paul.

Hahaha Im holier than thou!!

Eco Left/Right= -4.25
Social Libertarian/ Authoritarian = -1.64

Seems I've the good makings of an almost authoritarian Communist!

evo said:
Worth doing as it suggest some good books if your into this type of thing.Only takes 4 or 5 minutes.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

I scored..

Economic Left/Right: 2.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13

So I'm econimically to the right of the Dallai Lama and about as liberal.Sounds about right. 8)

Geez Leave it to Evo, you are a complete contradiction to the general make up of Richmond supporters. Whereas most people who have taken your test have typical Richmond leftist leanings, you on the other hand have blue nose right leanings. You're waaay right of someone like the Dallai Lama in the economic sense !

You've been exposed ! You're either a Carlton or Melbourne supporter !

However, you do have a liberal view of things which when combined with your economic leanings, may end up making you more of a St.Kilda supporter !

You live in a high class apartment in Fitzroy street in St.Kilda don't you ? ;D

What can I say Redmond ,I'm an anarchist who doesn't mind making a buck on the side. 8)

Laid back as a Buddhist monk and just as lazy.

Anyway enough about me,do it yourself.

I reckon you're a pinko from way back.Prove me wrong. ;D