What's with kids memberships? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What's with kids memberships?

bowee

Tiger Rookie
Sep 6, 2007
$174 to get into the 17 games, what a rip off? But at least it includes - Access to the Betty Cuthbert Lounge on Level 2 in the Olympic Stand and the available public bars on Level 2 of the Southern Stand at MCG home games - Available to juniors under 15?!???
A $56 membership only gets you a heap of merchandise.

This is crap, kids memberships, for say under 10s should be $30-$40 and get you in to all games.

bowee said:
$174 to get into the 17 games, what a rip off? But at least it includes - Access to the Betty Cuthbert Lounge on Level 2 in the Olympic Stand and the available public bars on Level 2 of the Southern Stand at MCG home games - Available to juniors under 15?!???
A $56 membership only gets you a heap of merchandise.

This is crap, kids memberships, for say under 10s should be $30-$40 and get you in to all games.

The price you quote is for a premium reserved seat as well. If you just want access to the 17 games for a child under 15 it is only $56.

I was going to say that those prices sounded very high for just a membership.

I get my 7 year old one every year. Not actually sure what it costs me. Has been on a monthly rolling membership ever since they were introduced. But I am sure it isn't very much, certainly no more than $60.

WHAT I FOUND OUTRAGEOUS..was my ten year old has the full 174 mebership (got no merchandise,BY THE WAY)..so we have our reserved seats..but to go to the kids clinin for an hour and half on the school holidays we have to BUY another junior mebership for another 56 bucks...thats a bit steep