What's the go with telly coverage Fri night? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What's the go with telly coverage Fri night?

A

admin

In the telly guide it says the game is on Channel 9 at 8.30 on Friday night.
I read somewhere else that the game was on telly live at 7.40.
Does anybody know if it is live in country Vic and delayed in Melb, or if it's delayed everywhere?
Might have to go to plan B and go to the game if it's not live on telly.
Go Tiges.

Yeah I read that to mean live coverage mt, but it really only says match time, not telecast time.
I'll ring tomorrow to try and find out and post it here unless anyone else knows the proper details.

rosy, Ch. 9 began advertising the game tonight. It's on delay starting at 8.30pm.

I rang the AFL this morning to find if the game is live anywhere and they told me it is live on 9, I think they got that off their website, which is misleading.

The game is delayed on 9 and on WIN and Foxfooty.
They told me radio coverage will begin on 3AW with the semis.

They said there will be no WizzFizz coverage on the AFL website at all.

Not happy about this. I doubt I can get to the game and I hate not knowing what's happening live.

If I can find somebody going who's willing to give me some updates on the phone would anybody else who can't go be interested in the info being posted on here?

I certainly don't want to wait till an hour after the game to find out what's happened.

Go Tiges.

From richmondfc.com.au

The Tigers first match in the 2003 Wizard Home Loans Cup is set down for Friday 21 February @7:30pm EST against Melbourne at Telstra Dome. You can follow the match live on richmondfc.com.au with scores and stats as well as audio and video interviews, reports and photo galleries post-match. A full video replay of the match will be available after 24 hours for richmondfc.com.au subscribers.

Hmmmmm, does this mean that only the video replay is available for subscribers, or everything is only available for subscribers?

Ch 9 are just so committed to the game of AFL. I'm so glad they got the rights and not Ch 7. But of course, they're hands are tied in NSW with this match. I mean, they have to play a re-run of Santana and Friends at midnight, plus some American crap called the Late Show, and something else called The Parkers. Otherwise they'd be giving us a late replay for sure. With Eddie Maguire's enlightened approach to expanding the sport, we in NSW can feel secure that the game is in the right hands.