WEST COKE | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

WEST COKE

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
Is it just or do the West Coast players look really big across the chest/arms and legs? They looked the same back in the 90s as well, it certainly helps break tackles and get their arms free to get rid of the ball, discuss

All i know is Wirrapanda was same shape as Krak and all of a sudden he had muscles on his eyebrows

mtench said:
Is it just or do the West Coast players look really big across the chest/arms and legs? They looked the same back in the 90s as well, it certainly helps break tackles and get their arms free to get rid of the ball, discuss

Valid query back in the day.... these days the only reason it seems that way is because we are *smile* under pressure and expectation. Nothing to see here

Good side, have snuck up a bit after under-performing last year. Even with Mackenzie and Brown sidelined and Waters retiring, they're ahead of us in development. Absorbed the retirements of Glass & Cox in their stride.

Very wealthy club, can't expect them to stay down for long.